“Fine atmosphere and meal”

La Veranda by Gordon Ramsay
Reserve with
La Veranda by Gordon Ramsay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 416 Restaurants in Versailles
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Discover the continental and contemporary cuisine of the brasserie "La Véranda by Gordon Ramsay", offering an outdoor terrace and a magnificient view over the park of the Château de Versailles.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Fine atmosphere and meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

Food was beautifully prepared. We deliberately chose La Veranda over the higher-end Gordon Ramsay, having just had many beautiful meals in Paris.

Visited March 2013

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Dorado, Puerto Rico
“A good warm-up”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

I ate in La Veranda several times, once for dinner and I will comment on this first. I had the foie gras and the duck. Both were terrific. I also had a couple glasses of house reds which were fine. This is a good warm-up for the Gordon Ramsey restaurant which I did the following evening. One pays for the experience, but I was happy with both. The service was great. Other reviewers have complained about long waits and bad service. They must have had bad luck. Not me. I enjoyed great treatment.

It was the breakfasts that I found the most enjoyable. I had breakfast each of the five (5) days that I was staying in the Trianon as part of my package. While the offerings were much like one would expect in a upscale Hilton or equivalent, this hotel breakfast has a crepe chef, something that I will predict will be coming to the US in the not-so-distant future.The French do "do-it-best". The chefs taught me how to make crepes and I now prepare them routinely (I bought the gear on-line). This has become a ritual with me, and I learned this at the Trianon. Thank you very much.

• Visited September 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good meal in a sparkling setting!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed overnight at the Trianon Palace Hotel. Dinner choices were varied. We were with my sons, ages 14 and 10, who had their own room. We were pleasantly surprised that the boys' meals were complimentary. The service was good and we had no complaints. The Gordon Ramsey restaurant next door in the same hotel was closed, so we didn't have a choice, wanting to stay on hotel grounds. I enjoyed the setting and beautiful gardens behind the hotel.

2 Thank 95WorldTraveler
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“service quite long.quite dirty”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

to avoid....you pay the location but not a good french restaurant.
dirty..and youvwait almost one hour between two dishes..with no commercial act

paris
“Spectacular as always”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Food very good and innovative.

Surrounding spectacular both inside and on terrace.

Just beware that when outside ( overlooking Versailles castle park ) it can be a bit chilly.