Our first night in Paris, we were hungry, tired and didn't know where to go. The menu outside looked fine and so in we went. The kids ordered the "steak" and we also had one croque monsieur and another adult beef filet. When the meals arrived the kids "steak" was an undercooked hamburger patty on a plate. The croque monsieur was actually cold on the bottom, melted on the top. The steak was a tiny piece of tough meat drowned in some kind of brown liquid. It must have been what they called the "red wine discount" on the menu. We assume that meant red wine reduction. In addition the incredible amount of cigarette smoke that was wafting in from the outside added to the general feeling of nausea. On the plus side, the fries were good and we didn't actually get food poisoning which seemed quite likely when we saw our food.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.