“A tasty treat for tired tourists.”
Review of Cafe Marco Polo

Cafe Marco Polo
Ranked #12,697 of 17,881 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2013

After a day of trawling around paris with my mother we found this restaurant around the corner from our hotel, and were attraced by how popular the restaurant appeared. We chose to sit inside as we are non-smokers, and a waiter saw to us straight away. We chose to share a pizza and a pasta dish. The food was served immediately and they had a nice selection of wines to choose from. The only fault I found in the restaurant was just too much cheese on both our meals! Other than this I enjoyed my experience and returned two days later for a quick dinner.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Lovely italian restaurant if you want a quick meal in the centre of Paris. Pizzas are homemade and a great choice of toppings. Huge inside so always plenty of space, not terribly expensive and the staff are friendly.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I went here with my partner as a spare of the moment before we jumped on the train and it was gorgeous. We both had steak, which was cooked perfectly and there was no lack of sides! Cocktails were great fun and it was an all round great experience. Would defiantly go back!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

It's located opposite St Lazare station next to MacDonalds and we have eaten here several times and enjoyed the food and atmosphere but the menu and pricing is pretty typical of this type of establishment. In other words don't chose here if you want that special romantic night out or gourmet food.

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Wondered into here on my first day in Paris because it was open and I was starving. OK food with higher prices. Bartender was indifferent if you were out of your beverage. Good if you are starving.