“well worth a visit”

L'Atlas
Ranked #8,021 of 16,978 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Seafood, European, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
London, United Kingdom
“well worth a visit”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We had been here for lunch last time we were in Paris and it lived up to expectations on our recent trip. The staff are friendly, the food good and reasonably priced. A range of wines of the month were priced at 20 Euros, amazing value for Paris.

• Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
“Very delicious!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

My husband and I went here with family who live in Paris. We were seated at the back which was very cozy and warm. The staff was friendly and the food was very delicious. I was very satisfied at the end of the meal and I would definitely return.

• Visited November 2013
“Very good!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

One of my best seafood experiences in Paris. Loved the muscles and escargot. Scallops were good, not great. Very good service. Enjoy!

1 Thank Danib99
Zurich, Switzerland
“short trip in paris”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Me and my wife spend 3 days in Paris and in one of the evenings we had dinner at L’Atlas. We had a pretty good food (I had moules frites and my wife had the menu with white fish with potatoes) and good wine suggested by the personnel. Good service and good food, but not something that you would not find in any other 100 touristic oriented restaurants in Paris.

• Visited November 2013
New Market, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

After arriving in Paris, in the late afternoon, we just wanted a quick snack, after wondering down a few streets near our hotel we chose to eat here. We just got some light fare, mozzarella and tomato, and some wine and bread. I do not speak French, and it was my first time in Paris. The server was wonderful, spoke good English, and when we had a question that he couldn't answer he gladly got another server to answer it in perfect English. They were very friendly, and genuinely made an effort to speak to is in our language. The service was fantastic as well!