“Excellent crepes! ”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Marais
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

The crepes are very well-made with fresh, simple ingredients. Great place to go for lunch, or a more casual dinner. We had a sweet crepe with rhubarb compote, strawberries and ice cream which was just perfect. Nice selection of ciders as well!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,251)

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I walk in to your restaurant as interesting by 1830 hrs ,July 18, 2014 dress casual.

Unfortunately, I had a poor experience. I feel it is important that you be aware of the behavior of your employees and your company rules and policy. I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond.

Firstly, I would like to have a cafe, that was no customers in that times. An asian female waitress told me " These is a restaurant, its not a cafe "
But the Restaurant name is " breizh CAFE? "

It should have a important sign at the entrance to mentions that these is a restaurant , we do not serve drink order. We only serve foods and drink together or we do not serve beverage.

Secondly, we would like to sit down and get order, the manager told me these restaurant is only for reservation, BUT that was NO customer inside the restaurant, NO ONE. And all table was not a sign of RESERVE. that was customer at the terrace, one table. Not a busy times at all.

It should have a sign of your restaurant to say that breizh CAFE do not welcome walk in customers or only by reservation. No walk in tourist or NO reservation NO entry.
and may be a sign of casual sports wear are not welcome, Formal tie only?
Breizh Cafe Is not a public restaurant?

The final point I want to make concerns, they should give us a change to drink or eat for 15 minutes. Inform me that next times please made a reservation.

I would like you to look in to these matter seriously.
As your Restaurant is in the heart of Paris- Le Marais.

5  Thank 68gaby
Reviewed July 16, 2014

The above sums it up.

If you are looking for a crepe that's made with the flour you are used to(I wasn't), this isn't it. The product is top- notch but the service, which is harried, but slow and even for Paris highly indifferent.

On a warm day, not a good choice either. Limited breeze and hot and steamy.

I've spent time in Cancale, where Breizh has a location and from where their oysters are harvested, and they are almost as good as those. My recommendation for this restaurant would be get the six oysters and a verre (glass) of Muscadet!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Don't even try without a reservation unless you want to wait for some hours. We are glad we did as we heard other folks being told there was a 2 hour wait and other folks being told they wouldn't be able to get seated at all. We were a group of 3 and ordered 3 galettes (savory buckwheat crepes), 3 dessert crepes and a great bottle of Cider to wash it all down with. While the galettes and crepes were yummy, they weren't particularly memorable. When next in Paris I will seek out one of the other recommended creperies to make a comparison. Interestingly enough, there are not many to choose from.

Thank Hungry To Trave... T
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We went on a chilly, January afternoon (New Year's Day, to be exact!) and warmed up with an absolutely amazing dinner. Dare I say this was our favorite Parisian restaurant? Delish from start to finish. Read more about what we ordered and other Paris eateries here >> http://www.cameraandcarryon.com/2014/07/bon-appetit-paris-food-guide/