“Bad”

Ranked #6,543 of 18,482 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I had a bad experience in this place. The staff is not concerned with the customer experience! That's a big issue here. We had several dishes that had to be sent back yet not a single word of apology or even close. The food is pre-prepared which is reflected in how fast the food arrives after the order or the complain. It does not taste or feel fresh. Specific complaints about the food was not acknowledged or rectified by the staff. I fail to understand why this place is popular. Major disappointment & highly not recommended. There are better places to have chinese food in this great city.

1  Thank AshrafA_13

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

Came here , introduce by the cab driver. price of food is terrible and overpriced , although locate near to arc d triomphe , but doing business beside making profit , still got other ways need to care for it- return customer. I won't visit again. Such high price will small little portion!! That I hate the most . You charge me high price ,it's fine but the portion u serve must be reasonable! Service normal , at least you need wear something brand watch (rolex) then they will entertain u nicely . Such a nice experience !! I don't feel anything or full after having my dinner there. Damm

Reviewed August 27, 2013

The place is great and the food is just delicious if you like asiatic food. All the flavors are really subtile and tasteful. The cantonese rice, as simple as it sounds, is heaven. The price is high but this is a place located in champs elysees and the quality of the service , the food and the place totally justify it.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Horrendous service. The lady was foul but the husband was lovely, treated us well as respected customers. But assuming the fact that we were an asian family, the chinese lady who worked there did not even smile at us once, huffed at our choices of meal, gave us a degrading look while otherwise lovingly welcoming her european customers, making small talk with them. It was a truly horrifying experience that we would be treated in such a way. She even tossed the menu at my father with no guilt, whatsoever. WOULD NOT RECCOMEND.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I went there on a week night. The welcoming is pretty cold.
We ordered right away and I still felt coldness from the waiters. It was served really fast which surprised me, but I was hungry so I was happy about it.
The food was good but I though it was over priced. 10 euros for 4 small dumpling. 29 euros for sea bass. But then, someone told me that Paris does not have a lot of fine Asian cuisine and its location next to the Champs Elyzee is also one of the reason for high price.
For two persons, with two drinks, we had 115 euros, and I was still hungry after entree and appetizers.
I had the dim sum (chicken and shrimp), my friend had the shrimp salad. For main course, the sea bass was a little dry, and the chicken a little harder than I though it would be.
The cantonese rice was good.
Before going back I will visit several other places to make sure this is the only choic or fine asian cuisine!