“Try something new”

Hard Rock Cafe Paris
Reserve with
Hard Rock Cafe Paris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #738 of 17,885 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Opera / Bourse
Description: In a city with so much to see and do, Hard Rock Cafe Paris is a major attraction for all fans of pop-rock music and American food. Our venue is also famous for its cocktails and it's Rock Shop that offers a plethora of fashionable choices for everyone from clothes, accessories, souvenir glasses to limited edition pins. With authentic memorabilia from music legends covering our walls, screens showing videos and an unbelievable sound system, it's the ideal place to spend time with family or friends. Discover our new menu made with the best ingredients in authentic creations, handcrafted by artists formerly known as chefs and celebrate your visit with us around our Happy Hour offer (valid from Sunday to Friday, from 4pm to 7pm). Hard Rock Cafe Paris is centrally located, walking distance from the Opera House, Musée Grevin or the most famous department stores in Paris (Galeries Lafayette, Printemps...)! Hard Rock Cafe Paris offers free WiFi!
Reviewed September 4, 2013

If you like burgers and you know the Hard Rock Café restaurants, you know that they have the same menu all over the world. But besides all classic, excuse me, legendary burgers the have, you'll also find the Local Legendary Burger and that's the one I would recommend in Paris! Just try something new and be surprised what you'll get.
The Hard Rock Café is always crowded! If you're a VIP Rewards member you'll get Priority seating, what you definitely need, if you wanna sit inside. If you wanna skip the line, just take a table outside, where most of the tables are available, you'll get seated right away!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,653)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

After eating in Disney for two days and a day sightseeing in Paris we were really hungry and burgers and club sandwiches hit the spot. Great atmosphere also

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was my first time in a Hard Rock Café and I absolutely loved the experience. The staff were amazing and so helpful. The food was huge and yummy and the drinks were huge. I didn't have to wait long and got a beeper to tell me when the table was ready. Don't make the mistake of sitting at one of their outside tables while waiting as I got told off that those were for customers who are to eat out there. I loved the atmosphere and the music paraphernalia all over the walls and spent a lot of time singing to the music played on the screens as it was my type of music.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

You don't go to an Hard Rock Cafe for food. You go because you know what you get. Fast food and Drinks. The price is in every Hard Rock Cafe the same too expensive for the food.
We had to wait 40min. for a table. The service was good. We had a bottle of white wine, the Jumbo Combo Starter (for 2) and 2 Cesar salat for 81.- EUR.
The staff is friendly and if you tell them it's your bday you get a free ice cream. Insinde it is loud and crowded try to get a table upstairs.

Jonathan W, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Paris, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thanks for leaving your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your visit to the Hard Rock Cafe in Paris, we`re glad you enjoyed the atmosphere and the staff interaction. I understand your thoughts about the pricing, however we only use the freshest and finest products both in the kitchen, bar and retail and we do are utmost to ensure the best quality for the price. We hope this won`t distract you from visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I don't go to the hard rock for top quality food.
I go for the atmosphere.
Last time I was in Paris this place was just being built.
I liked it, god atmosphere, excellent service from James, and thank you William for playing a song for me.
The food was what we expected, had maybe a margarita to many for lunchtime, but I was on vacation.
And my niece has another glass for her collection, and me another tee shirt.
Keep it up guys