“Good food but the bread is wrap in plastic bags, no good!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Al Ajami

Al Ajami
Reserve with
Al Ajami is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6,056 of 16,717 Restaurants in Paris
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
New York City, New York
“Good food but the bread is wrap in plastic bags, no good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

The food is not bad in general but the bread Pita is wrap in plastic bags and is cold and that is awful.
The chairs are in very bad condition. It almost felt that they were going to break on us.
Staff was nice and friendly.

• Visited February 2014

• Arabic first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“A big let down”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

For more than 8 years, this was one of my favourite restaurants in Paris. Unfortunately, this time they failed to deliver. Food quality is not as good, service was appalling, very rude and arrogant staff. In conclusion, I would not go back as the service and quality of food is not as good as it was in the past.

A big let down from a regular.

• Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
“Bad service, Bad experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

I have visited this restaurant today alone as I'm visiting paris for business. I decided today to visit a Lebanese restaurant. The concierge at my hotel gave me few Lebanese restaurant around and I decided to go to Al Ajami as it is the nearest. What a bad decision!! I made. In brief , rude staff, bad service, below average food.

• Visited January 2014
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service Poor, Food WORSE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

My partner and I walked in and where amazed at how 20 odd waiters working and no one acknowledges you, we walked out and should have stayed out!!!! But both being of Lebanese decent, we thought that we would try again because it looked good from the inside. Second time around we we acknowledged only after I walked towards the head waiter extended my hand and spoke Arabic to him. We were promptly seated in a nice spot up the top and our waiter came over pretty quick. We ordered the tabouli ( so so ) the chicken skewers and the mixed skewers. Food was bland, small and the chicken was raw on the inside. We also paid 9 euro for water and 7.50 for a 300ml Coke which I am pretty sure wasn't even coke but some cheaper imitation in a coke bottle?????? My wife and I eat Lebanese food back at hone at least 3 times a week, both home cooked/take away and I can 100% guarantee you that this food is a poor poor representation of Lebanese quisine!! Never again.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Marisya2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“The invisible couple”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

We arrived on a wednesday evening having phoned them earlier to book a table. We were welcomed by the maitre d', taking to our seat and given a menu. So far so good. The restaurant was about three quarters empty and there were quite a few waiters going about their business. We chose our dishes and waited and waited and waited. Trying to attract anybody's attention was a waste of time as they just completely ignored us. After about 25 minutes we had enough and got up and left. On the way out we passed the maitre d' again who was busy chatting to a party of new guests. He even managed to say good bye to us, totally oblivious to the fact that he only seated us half an hour ago.

Visited December 2013