“Great quality, French cuisine”
Review of Royal Madeleine

Royal Madeleine
Reserve with
Royal Madeleine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6,165 of 16,978 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Frankfurt, Germany
“Great quality, French cuisine”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Tremendous French cooking - foie gras ravioli were surprisingly light, despite the cream based sauce. Onion Soup was served with the toasted gruyere covered slices of baguette to one side to although the diner to choose how they were eaten (dunked or just alone). My wife loved the beef tenderloin and my crispy pork belly was phenomenal. The service was as good as I've experienced since moving back to Europe last year, although it may have helped that we had a 9:30 reservation and they place was hardly packed...

Visited February 2014
1 Thank joegold80

• Korean first
“Cozy and Sophisticated”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this gem of a restaurant while recently in Paris. Not only was the staff inviting and helpful, but the food was also superb. You can find traditional French favorites in the menu, but there are also some dishes with a more modern flair. The wine list is good and there are even many options by the glass. We will definitely go back again!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Nyabogado
Bangkok, Thailand
“nice brasserie”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I love staying in this area, so I thought I would give this brasserie a try. The restaurant was bare, but what can you expect, at least it was warm and had friendly staff. The menu was basic hearty fare. I had the beef cheeks, which was nice, good texture and nice flavours. The accompanying mash was excellent.
Tonight they had a special wine promotion and I was glad to see one of my favourites. Petit-Cadet was on special, at normally half the price!
Overal, a good night, food was OK, no fancy stuff but heartwarming. Worth a visit.

• Visited January 2014
New York City, New York
“Friendly Staff and Great Food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

When going to Paris, you want to eat great food. Of all the bistros and brasseries we ate at trying to find traditional french cuisine, we found it at Royal Madeline. Recommended by our concierge at The Westin, we were a little unsure because it's in such a touristy area but the food and wine was amazing.

I had the foie gras for a starter followed by the hen and my husband had the mushrooms to start and veal stew. Everything was great and the cheese plate was pretty fantastic as well. The staff was great and made wonderful recommendations. We will definitely go back next time we are in Paris!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank April S
Athens, Greece
“An excellent place to eat!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Had an excellent dinner with business associates! All the dishes we had (starters, main, desert) were tasty, cooked to our satisfaction. I had the house speciality (Royal Stew) for main and it was just perfect! The portions were generous. The wine list was complete! The staff was also very cordial and made us feel very welcome from the first moment. My guests were very pleased. Will visit it again next time I am in Paris! Highly recommended!

Visited December 2013