“A bit of fun and tasty as well”

Le Brasier des Ternes
Ranked #1,811 of 17,515 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I was looking for a place to go which would cater for a wider variety of tastes and this one seemed to be perfect. We ordered the menu choosing a decent starter and either the combination meat and cheese or just meat. We sat inside just off the street which seemed like the best of both worlds on a chilly August evening. Cooking yourself gave the meal a little more interest and kept it fun. i would reccomend this place.

1  Thank sparky_112358
There are newer reviews for Le Brasier des Ternes

Reviewed August 18, 2011

Great experience for for my family. We were looking for somewhere to eat by our hotel on our last night around 9:30pm and stumbled into this place. What a find for our hungry family! The service was attentive, the suggestions on size and combination spot on. We had fun cooking and mixing our dinner up. The tartars-like sauce on the meat is to die for! We were only sad that we discovered it on our last night! Would come back to this area again just to eat here!

Reviewed May 1, 2011

We went here with friends who live in Paris and we could see why they love it. We ordered the meat and cheese platters and cooked it on the grill at the table. Very fun and they were very accommodating.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Paris, France
Reviewed January 13, 2010

Well, well, well !!! You better ask for the right price before you order ... :-(

3  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 30, 2009

After living in Paris for 5 months, this is still my favorite restaurant in the whole city. I'm sure there are a lot of great things on the menu, but my favorite is just ordering the meat and cheese combo. It comes raw, with a baked potato and fresh bread, and you cook it yourself on your table. Its a really fun experience, and the meal is extremely delicious and satisfying. I've brought everyone who came to visit me in Paris to this restaurant and I always can't wait to go back.

1  Thank pixie5008