“What a Shame”
Review of Sir Winston

Sir Winston
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Sir Winston is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6,969 of 17,155 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
“What a Shame”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

What a great old style bar, great furniture, great layout...it could be great! Went on Sunday for brunch, service was actually fine, the food was very mediocre, nothing special. All was going pretty ok until we spotted a mouse running under our table, do I need to say anymore.

• Visited February 2013

• Finnish first
  • Slovak first
london
“Great bar,cocktails and singer”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

A friend and i went on a saturday night about 11.30pm to sir winstons and thought it was great. Atmosphere was nice, most tables full and by the time we left plenty of people standing around too. We had cocktails from the extensive list and all were lovely, staff were efficient but not overly friendly. The dj was playing a lot of popular music and inbetween these a singer sang a lot of songs we knew to (all in english). I would go here again, cocktails were expensive (11 euros for most) but it is paris and they were mixed well by obviously well trained bar staff so we didnt mind for a special trip. I would go back with my husband and i am sure we would enjoy it as a couple too.

“Bad service, no music and cockroach in the milk!!!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Last sunday we went to the restaurant to take brunch. We didn't found what we expected:
- no live music
- very bad service
- at last we found a cockroah in the milk
We notice it to the waiter and no one apologised.

Den Haag
“The worst bar I visited in Paris”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I'm really quite amazed that some people rated this place so highly. I arrived late afternoon when it was still quite light and the interior looked worn. It looked a little better when they turned the lights down later! The draft ale selection is poor in the extreme and they had very few bottled beers. I waited about 15 minutes for them to bring two draft Leffe blonde's to my table. They were not served in a Leffe glass as most other bars would serve it. The glasses were in fact much smaller than a standard glass. It was warm and didn't taste particularly good either. However, the real shock was when they presented me with the bill. It was 16 Euros for two small warm Leffe's. SIXTEEN Euros. When I told the manager that this was the most expensive Leffe I had ever had, he replied by saying "This is Paris". Well, this is NOT typical of Paris I can assure you, because I had plenty of other Leffe's in Paris for just 3.50 each, that were cool, well kept and served in the correct glass. This grubby little place is in a real tourist trap area close to the Arc and I would strongly recommend that people avoid this place like the plague. You would have to drag me screaming and kicking to get me back in there.... or in a wooden box!

• Visited November 2012
Minnesota
“Nice break between Arc D'Triomphe and Trocadero”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stopped here for a beer on our way from the Arc to the Trocadero and had a nice time. We had no problem with the service, the beers were good, very clean restrooms, and a great bar to sit at. I would return there if in the area.

Visited September 2012