“Bad service, no music and cockroach in the milk!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Sir Winston

Sir Winston
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Sir Winston is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7,911 of 16,839 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Bar, European, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
“Bad service, no music and cockroach in the milk!!!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Last sunday we went to the restaurant to take brunch. We didn't found what we expected:
- no live music
- very bad service
- at last we found a cockroah in the milk
We notice it to the waiter and no one apologised.

• Finnish first
  • Slovak first
Den Haag
“The worst bar I visited in Paris”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I'm really quite amazed that some people rated this place so highly. I arrived late afternoon when it was still quite light and the interior looked worn. It looked a little better when they turned the lights down later! The draft ale selection is poor in the extreme and they had very few bottled beers. I waited about 15 minutes for them to bring two draft Leffe blonde's to my table. They were not served in a Leffe glass as most other bars would serve it. The glasses were in fact much smaller than a standard glass. It was warm and didn't taste particularly good either. However, the real shock was when they presented me with the bill. It was 16 Euros for two small warm Leffe's. SIXTEEN Euros. When I told the manager that this was the most expensive Leffe I had ever had, he replied by saying "This is Paris". Well, this is NOT typical of Paris I can assure you, because I had plenty of other Leffe's in Paris for just 3.50 each, that were cool, well kept and served in the correct glass. This grubby little place is in a real tourist trap area close to the Arc and I would strongly recommend that people avoid this place like the plague. You would have to drag me screaming and kicking to get me back in there.... or in a wooden box!

• Visited November 2012
Minnesota
“Nice break between Arc D'Triomphe and Trocadero”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stopped here for a beer on our way from the Arc to the Trocadero and had a nice time. We had no problem with the service, the beers were good, very clean restrooms, and a great bar to sit at. I would return there if in the area.

Visited September 2012
Trencin, Slovakia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor Service”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

A group of us went here on Sunday 16th September and we were not impressed at all with the service. It was not busy and we waited 20 minutes to be served - there were plenty of staff about. when we were served it was abrupt and unfriendly. We had to ask again for the water we ordered and there was no apology. Would not go hear again.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank ripcurl66
London, United Kingdom
“Cool bar!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We stumbled on this bar due to it's location near the arc d'triumph. It's a very nice and friendly bar with plenty of seating outside.

• Visited September 2012