“Nice space with well prepared food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Grand Pan

Le Grand Pan
Ranked #1,240 of 16,717 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
New York
“Nice space with well prepared food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

This restaurant is slightly out of the way being a good walk from the metro but the food is well prepared and the staff are very friendly. Please note that it is rather meat centric and their signature dishes are various large cuts of meat.

• Visited March 2014

Paris, France
“great bistro”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

Recommended by few friends we tried it during our summer time. really great bistro parisian food, wine list is great too, i would recommend it to everyone who wants the true Paris.
good food good service thank you all the team

• Visited July 2013
Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
“lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

I went with my family and my brother as he lives in Paris the meat was gorgeous but perhaps more vegetables were needed. the place was small and cosy and I think the prices were average for Paris.
We were made to feel very welcome and lots of regulars seemed to pop in too.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank OJ1273
Cleveland, Ohio
“Highly over rated”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Although this restaurant was recommended by a friend who had read about it in some travel magazine and had subsequently eaten there, I would not recommend it to anyone. Initially we were impressed with the cozy atmosphere, which quickly turned into a feeling of being a “sardine in a can” once all the tables were filled. The “Pan” in their name apparently does not relate to the cooking utensils, but rather how I would rate this establishment. Service was initially attentive, until all the “locals” arrived, and then it was hard to get the attention of the waiters. The menu was limited but looked enticing. That feeling ended with I looked at the table next to me (2 inches between tables, so you had to move table to get in and out of your seat) and saw a skinny little dog sitting on the lap of the person next to me with his (the dog’s, that is) paws on the table. At that point I was ready to leave, but we had already placed our order so we stayed. None of our 3 dinners were very tasty by any standard, so I don’t know how this place got any recognition in the media. With the thousands of restaurants in Paris, I would not return to this one.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank TomBrandes
Atlanta
“Great first dinner in Paris!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

My brother had found this restaurant on another website, and I'm so glad he booked it for us! We had a fantastic meal with fantastic wine and fantastic service (thank you, Arnaud!), even spotting 2 French movie stars dining while we were there. Though a bit tricky to find once you get off the Metro, it's worth the hunt!

• Visited May 2013