“Good menu, friendly and helpful staff”
Review of Le Luco

Le Luco
Reserve with
Le Luco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,985 of 18,857 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in the historic district of the Luxembourg gardens, on Place Louis Marin, the "Le Luco" brasserie offers non-stop service every day (except Sunday) for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Choose from a range of traditional, authentic "brasserie" dishes or more "wholesome" cuisine. Whatever whets your appetite, our food is carefully prepared using only the finest selected produce. Bon Appétit !
Reviewed November 15, 2016

Lovely staff both in the evening and at breakfast. The pate de foie gras was particularly good. Nice for people watching.

1  Thank Emma D

Reviewed November 14, 2016

We had a very enjoyable meal at this hotel restaurant. The waiter was very pleasant and as we're not familiar with French wines he suggested one that we would like, he got it right as the wine was most enjoyable. The atmosphere was cosy on a cold night.

Reviewed October 26, 2016

Had dinner and lunch.
The Supreme de volaille (chicken, I guess) with green beans was really good, but what my family had (e.g. cesar salad) and a croque monsieur was not really up to standard.
WE had breakfast while staying in the hotel (same house) - and the breakfast is good (perfect croissants, good orange juice...)

Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on the last day of our trip. We were looking for something typically French and not full of English people. Well, we found it here!

We started with escargot which were cooked perfectly in a delicious sauce. I had the Ravioles as a main and my girlfriend had the Salmon - but were delicious and cooked perfectly.

Pay this place a visit if you're looking for a genuine French meal.

1  Thank Tom W
Reviewed September 14, 2016

One day my friend and me got tired after strolling through the Luxembourg garden, so we found this charming little place to sit and relax. I chose to have tea and a dessert - moelleux au chocolat. The dessert was okay - the lower part of the dough was a bit hard, but nothing drastic. However, the overall experience was nice, so I would go there again and sample some more of the menu. So my rating may change when that happens ;)