“Very good, traditional french”
Review of Le Luco

Le Luco
Reserve with
Le Luco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,979 of 19,022 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in the historic district of the Luxembourg gardens, on Place Louis Marin, the "Le Luco" brasserie offers non-stop service every day (except Sunday) for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Choose from a range of traditional, authentic "brasserie" dishes or more "wholesome" cuisine. Whatever whets your appetite, our food is carefully prepared using only the finest selected produce. Bon Appétit !
Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on the last day of our trip. We were looking for something typically French and not full of English people. Well, we found it here!

We started with escargot which were cooked perfectly in a delicious sauce. I had the Ravioles as a main and my girlfriend had the Salmon - but were delicious and cooked perfectly.

Pay this place a visit if you're looking for a genuine French meal.

1  Thank Tom W

Reviewed September 14, 2016

One day my friend and me got tired after strolling through the Luxembourg garden, so we found this charming little place to sit and relax. I chose to have tea and a dessert - moelleux au chocolat. The dessert was okay - the lower part of the dough was a bit hard, but nothing drastic. However, the overall experience was nice, so I would go there again and sample some more of the menu. So my rating may change when that happens ;)

Reviewed August 29, 2016

Some of the best cocktails I ever tasted. Nice service. Great view from the observatory restaurant. Calm atmosphere for friends meeting or couple romantic day or night out. A bit expensive but the taste and look worth every cent.

Reviewed July 14, 2016

We had a lovely evening meal with our kids during our stay in Paris, everyonel enjoyed their food and the atmosphere was very friendly. The in-glassed brasserie style restaurant was very fresh and clean.

In contrast to another review here when our white wine was served they asked us if we would like an ice bucket to keep it chilled (bottle was also already chilled).

We would certainly eat there again and I think if I was in Paris again I would check out the hotel.

Reviewed June 4, 2016

We stayed in the hotel attached to this restaurant and arrived late one evening, resigned to our fate of probably middling fare at what was by then the only place open. Much to our surprise, the food was quite good! The bread was fresh and authentic, the wines decent, the service generally responsive and pleasant. It was our breakfast place of choice for the duration of our stay. The hotel has a carved out spot for their prix-fixe breakfast but if you are not a big eater you can sit a few tables over and get exactly what you want directly from the restaurant a la carte. Only weak spot in my opinion was the cappuccino, but my spouse the coffee expert claimed the espresso was decent.