“Delicious”

Ranked #1,218 of 18,840 Restaurants in Paris
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Madeleine
Description: Maison de la Truffe sublimates the Black Diamond of French Gastronomy since 1932. Two parisian places, offering a boutique and a restaurant, and a corner in Courchevel, to discover the subleties of the Truffle, in all its form. Designed by the spanish decorator Thomas Urquijo in a modern Art Déco style, elegant and graphic, this second restaurant is located near the Champagne Elysées and welcomes you in the warm atmosphere of a luxury Brasserie.
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

I was really looking foward to eat truffles and this was a wise decision. We went there for lunch and the restaurant was packed! The menu has lots of interesting choices and the service is very attentive. We also had lunch in the same resraurant in La Grande Épicerie in Saint-Germain. Also a very good experience, although less formal.

Date of visit: October 2017
Write a reviewReviews (772)

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

My wife booked a surprise Eurostar trip from London to Paris to celebrate my 60 birthday with my family - this is a favourite restaurant and it didn’t disappoint - very good food and great service

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

If you like truffles it just doesn’t get any better than La Maison de la Truffe. I was fortunate enough to be in Paris unexpectedly, and made a reservation at La Maison as soon as I could. This evening, back in my apartment, I have to wonder if there is anything better than being in that fine restaurant on the Place Madeleine during the white truffle season – and enjoying a marvelous glass of champagne with lunch. The preparations here are classic – omelettes or scrambled eggs with truffles, perfectly done tagliatelle with truffle sauce and truffles shaved onto the pasta, and my favorite, risotto with truffles (and lobster, for good measure). It was worth the whole trip from New York to Paris, and is something I look forward to whenever I am away. When this is combined with the friendly multilingual service I usually feel like I’ve died and gone to heaven.

1  Thank George817
Reviewed November 5, 2017

We came here for the Alba white truffles but unfortunately they did not have it the night we went. I did have a great foie gras appetizer and had the noodle with the truffle in season. The truffle they had was milder than what I am used to but for the reasonably priced menu one cannot go wrong.

The waiter was really wonderful letting us know what truffle was fresh. They have three prices for every dish depending on whether you want truffle on the dish and which type of truffle you order.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

great refined experience!!! great service and food. many options to choose from. luxe ambience. def recommend it.

Date of visit: October 2016