2 people are viewing this hotel
$215
Hotels.com$248
Travelocity$248
travelup.com$273
All reviews swimming pool star hotel turn down service pleasant stay i highly recommend this hotel decent size metro station sauna bastille cafes district grocery patisserie
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

I have been to Paris several times and never stayed in this area and it was a great option for being a less touristic area and the hotel was perfect. The check in was made by Cecilie, excellent employee who attended me very well. The bedroom was very comfortable and clean. Excellent breakfast with several options with products of the highest quality, the employees that works in the restaurant are very kind, educated and excellent professionals. The location of the hotel is very good near several options of good bars and restaurants. Although the hotel is not near any touristic point, there are two metro lines, 1 and 8, that allow you to reach quickly to any place that you want to. When I return to Paris I will stay at this hotel because I liked everything in the hotel. The employees who work at the reception are super polite, every time we pass by then they say hello, it makes the guest feel better. I have stayed in other Accor hotels and this one without a doubt is the best. Thanks to the manager and to all employees that make my trip to Paris better. Highly recommended!!!!!! Ah! Obrigado Wagner (a Brazilian man that works at the hotel!!!)

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank JLLFreitas
Reviewed June 29, 2019

Great location with many local shops, restaurants, cafes, etc. it is also close to the Metro for easy access to Paris attractions. Friendly staff at the front desk and exceptional helpful. I was arrived earlier and the staff tried their best to arrange a room and I was able to check in at noon, which was really helpful after a long trip. We booked a Junior Suite that is spacious, clean, well maintained and very quiet with extremely comfortable beds. There is a Jacuzzi hot tub in the bathroom that made our stay quite enjoyable and their SPA services are also very nice and provide a discount between 9:30AM to 2PM. We would be happy to stay here again.

2  Thank OnAir500766
Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

Great hotel with amazing breakfast, every things that you want can you eat! beautiful spa with very nice sauna. It’s located in a good position at est side of the city and near metro too (about 70 mt.). Top!!!

Date of stay: January 2019
2  Thank axxeletrusko
Reviewed June 20, 2019 via mobile

This gorgeous hotel is set in the best location away from the crazy inner city but close to everything. Staff were lovely, so helpful! Beds are so comfy and great showers! Loved our stay and would recommend a visit here.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank anniebak14
Reviewed June 15, 2019

I end up in this hotel by complete hazard and I was truly impressed. First of all, the hotel is simply great. Recently and extremely well renovated. It feels from the moment you walk in a nice and relaxing experience. Rooms are reasonably sized for Paris, impeccably clean (and I have a very high standard) and feel fairly spacious. My room was exceptionally quiet, a must for business travelers. Bathroom was one of the best I have been in Paris, large, well designed, well stocked with spa products and with really nice bathrobes and towels. The hotel has a small but well done spa that has a nice pool and gym and offers spa treatments 24h (so rare nowadays). One of the things that impressed me the most was reception staff, warm, competent, and incredibly helpful. I can only congratulate this hotel's staff and management for being simply great.

• Trip type: Traveled on business