2 people are viewing this hotel
$223
Hotels.com$248
Travelocity$248
travelup.com$274
All reviews swimming pool star hotel turn down service pleasant stay i highly recommend this hotel decent size metro station sauna bastille cafes district grocery patisserie
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Really classy place with fantastic staff - all of them were brilliant.
Pool, sauna and steam room all top spec and never too busy. Definitely stay again if we go to Paris again as close to Metro so easy to get about from here. Nice bars around the hotel for food and drink.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank TroyBxm
Reviewed April 6, 2019

I only spent 1 night at the hotel & didn't eat at the restaurant, but besides the hotel being affordable & comfortable, I found the hotel staff very friendly & helpful. In addition to allowing me to check-in a bit early, they also agreed to give me a bit more time to check-out the next day. And, since I had a night flight I was able to store my bags in luggage room, & use the pool + shower facilities after checking-out in order to shower before my flight, which was great. Strongly recommended.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank dbg2kidd
Reviewed February 22, 2019

On arrival I thought the reception/bar area looked smaller than on the photos but the staff were lovely and friendly although English not great. Got to the room - bit small and I paid for a delux double room. All in all our stay was comfortable and the room was clean - the main issue was the pool was closed and I wasn't informed - probably more to do with Jet2 not informing us but this was the main reason for booking the hotel. We ordered room service quite a lot for coffee as the coffee and tea facilities weren't great for a 5 star hotel, the room service staff weren't great at English so most of the time the items were incorrect. The mini Bar was poorly stocked and over priced. The TV had 2 English channels but for some reason 1 of the channels that was supposed to be English had French programmes on so we ended up watching the Disney channel at night - not great for adults.

Room tip: Ask for a room at the back - less noise then.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dawn E
_ha064_om, Assistant Front Office Manager at Hotel Paris Bastille Boutet - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2019

Dear Dawn,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hotel Paris Bastille Boutet.

I am truly sorry that you were not informed regarding the pool being closed as we sent an email to the travel agency as soon as we knew about the closure.

I have also informed the relevant head of departments regarding your feedback for the overall service with the room service and the TV issue.

Floriane F

Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

The location here is great - a short walk from several metro options. It’s actually quiet easy to miss the hotel if you’re walking along the same side of the street as it’s quite an underwhelming entrance, but cross the road and you can see the unique Art Deco-type facade. Room was tiny - and apparently we received an upgrade due to Accor status - and the whole hotel just didn’t feel as luxurious/service driven as usual Sofitel and MGallery hotels do. We asked several members of the reception staff for restaurant recommendations but they couldnt really seem to come up with much to suggest.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank WunderlustingEmma
Reviewed February 7, 2019

Although I arrived early the room was ready which was a relief. The staff were very helpful with tips on best use of the Metro and nearby good restaurants. The room was well equipped with excellent shower and bed but it was rather small for it to qualify as very comfortable.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank Christakis P