2 people are viewing this hotel
$223
Hotels.com$248
eDreams$259
ZenHotels.com$300
All reviews swimming pool star hotel turn down service pleasant stay i highly recommend this hotel decent size metro station sauna bastille cafes district grocery patisserie
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016

This hotel caters to the customer! Big shout out to Sebastian (front desk) and Alexandra (multiple titles!) These two employees made our stay exceptional. Sebastian greeted us upon arrival with professionalism. Our room is beautiful - stepped up to include a wonderful, private terrace and well worth it. Nice quiet neighborhood - excellent restaurants in the area. Breakfast was included with our room - alot of choices and good. We will certainly recommend this hotel to family/friends and plan to return should be come back to Paris!!! Convenient to the Metro!

Date of stay: September 2016
Florence S, Directeur général at Hotel Paris Bastille Boutet - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Thank you for your kind message!
I will inform the team and looking forward to welcome you again
Bests regards
Florence

Reviewed August 30, 2016

My husband and I stayed here for four nights in the beginning of August. We truly had a great time. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was beautiful with a great terrace. We highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank dka189
Florence S, Directeur général at Hotel Paris Bastille Boutet - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2016

many thanks !
See you soon
Florence

Reviewed August 18, 2016

This hotel was outstanding! My wife loved our room and commented about it several time over dinner that night. From booking the hotel until checking out I would say my experience was completely perfect. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Loic L, Directeur général at Hotel Paris Bastille Boutet - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2016

Dear Bob,

Thanks a lot for your lovely comment.
As you said you would stay by us again, don't hesitate to book very quickly to visit us one more time!
Awaiting to have the pleasure to welcome you, I wish you a very pleasant week end.
Kinds regards

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

From an old factory they settled up a 5 star hotel. Very well done. The small size of our room disapperead behind the very smart design from the Spa to the roof.
People were really great from reception desk to room service. Special mention to Alexandra the barmaid! Thank you all and no doubt we gonna come back soon.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Clients,

I'm very glad you liked the transformation of our building.
I will share your "special mention" with Alexandra, we are very lucky and happy to count her in our team.
We're waiting for your next visit and wish you a very pleasant journey.

Kinds regards.

Reviewed August 15, 2016

Great find and incredibly helpful staff. We stayed for four nights at the end of May. Easy taxi ride from the airport. The room was super clean.The beds were comfortable. Our view was of the inner courtyard of the hotel, which was fine since we weren't there to spend too much time in the hotel.

We loved the location. It was outside of the touristy area, but there's a metro stop just down the street. It was nice coming back to a calm, less crowded area every night. There are also plenty of restaurants, a grocery store, and patisserie an easy walk away.

Unfortunately, we weren't able to use the pool or sauna since we stayed out late every night and I think it closed at 10 or 10:30 p.m.

The staff was wonderful. I wish I'd written down the names, but the young man who was the hotel porter was very friendly, as was the young woman who checked us in on May 25th and then out the morning of the 29th. In fact, upon checking out on Sunday morning, I realized I'd forgotten to get stamps for a few postcards. I left some change with her, and she said she'd get the stamps and mail them. The postcards arrived at their location. Excellent customer service.

I loved Paris, and I loved this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Loic L, Directeur général at Hotel Paris Bastille Boutet - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2016

Dear Guest,

I'm very glad you had a very beautiful souvenir of your stay with us.
Our district deserves to be know, it's more know from Parisians for his quality of life as you were able to notice.
Thanks for your encouragement and I hope you will have time during your next trip to take advantage of our SPA.
Kinds regards.