“Huge Salads!”

Ranked #1,701 of 17,892 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Montmartre
Reviewed October 1, 2013

First time a salad has defeated me! Ate here on a rainy Sunday night and managed to get a table no bother. The tomato soup starter I had was lovely, along with the foie gras my other half had. We were surprised at the size of our salads and had to unfortunately leave some it was so filling. Absolutely delicious though, with a good wine selection. Staff were friendly and efficient. Will definitely come here again when in Paris!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We chanced upon this place while walking around Mohmarte - its quick, friendly service and great food. The wine selection is decent (nothing wow) but it is hard to go wrong with French wines in general. Was quite full but the waiter still provided good service. The salads were very good and the goats cheese crostinis delicious.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

My wife and I ate there recently.
You must try the onion soup!
Very good service, good atmosphere.
Easy to find close to metro

Reviewed September 7, 2013

On our way to Montmartre my girlfriend felt tired so we sat here for a drink and some rest. While sitting there we noticed their plates, especially the huge salads, so we decided to visit it the next day for lunch.

If you are on a diet and thinking of a nice place with nice salads for your diet don't go here! But if you want a tasty salad go for it! Huge salads covered with potatoes fried in oil and garlic. My girlfriend could't finish it, I barely did. Very lucky accident, definitely a place that's worth a shot!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

While walking past by chance we noticed some delicious looking salads being served and decided to try them out. The salads were served in bucket-like dishes and the menu specified that they were not to be shared. My partner was feeling adventurous and ordered a salad that came with chicken gizzards; he got a really generous portion (24 gizzards!) along with some goose liver pate on toast. I opted for an ocean salad with prawns and smoked salmon. Both came with a massive helping of delicious garlicky sauteed potatoes. The salads were mostly lettuce for bulk, and just two or three other salad ingredients. We enjoyed them and scoffed the lot but were both really full. We noticed other people couldn't finish their salads. At 13 euros each you got what you paid for but they need downsizing, they were too big and could be wasted by less greedy types, and I dread to think of the calorie count. I would recommended it for the experience, but go there when you are famished. Service was OK, I just had tap water and my partner had a glass of wine, so the bill was 30 euros inc tips - a bit pricey for 2 salads + 1 wine but par for the course in Paris.

1  Thank jannyrocks