Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $129.08
from $67.07
from $207.99
More Info
All reviews brilliant fun an absolute blast these guys lots of fun highlight of our trip fun experience eiffel tower an amazing experience great guide arc de triomphe latin quarter sidecar romaine remi driver bike ride
Selected filters
Reviewed yesterday

I highly recommend this tour for the major Paris sights. Our guides/drivers were Remy and Tebo and they were awesome. Not only were they great in the Paris traffic but they gave us interesting facts and stories about the things we were seeing along the way. I'll definitely do this again when in Paris. They do have tours in other French regions so check them out on your French travels.

Reviewed 2 days ago

The Retro tour was great fun.
VERY professional motor bike driver and great guide.
Really FUN way of seeing Paris.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 days ago

I introduced my family to Retro Tour in Paris last year, and now, introduced my friends. We all had a BLAST! Many thanks to Julian for his vitality, knowledge and warmth!!

This is an experience NOT TO BE MISSED!!

Reviewed 4 days ago

See the Monuments from unique angles, cover lots of the main parts of Paris while being open to the sights of the streets, the smells of baking bread and the sounds of the neighbours chatting. I really think this is a must do if your in a small group or if, like me, you are in Paris alone. Three thumbs up!

1  Thank Ramesh_Singapore
Reviewed 4 days ago

Amazing I've done this trip twice once with my boyfriend. Then now again 2 years later with my girl friends. So much fun and a great way to see Paris!!!!

Reviewed 4 days ago

In planning my trip to Paris, a friend recommended the Retro Tour and I am SO glad that I took her advice! We booked an hour and a half tour of the City and upon arrival were presented with three options for our tour - Monmartre, the Left Bank, or the "classic" Paris. We asked our guide, Leo, and he suggested the tour of Monmartre. The tour itself was so much fun. It was great to see the city from that vantage point and get to learn about Paris from a local. Leo took us to several hidden gems that we certainly would have missed if left to explore on our own.

I cannot recommend highly enough! So much fun, so unique, great guides! I will definitely book another tour for my next trip!

Date of experience: July 2019