“Clearly a big disappointment ”

patisserie sadaharu aoki
Ranked #13 of 336 Bakeries in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Notre-Dame-des-Champs
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

The idea to mix French pastries and Japanese ones was quite good though not original at all. Result is a disaster: far too sweety, far to heavy, not subtile at all...definitely a marketing product and a marketing approach. Crazy as well to pay 11 euros for 50gm of "chocolate" bar with only 36% of....cacao butter (not even pure cacao!!). Finally the packaging is not even sustainable!!!!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 14, 2019

They have an amazing good Green Tea Cake.
Especially only summer time, they have a special Green tea soft ice cream which was very deep Green tea flavor similar as I had tasted in Kyoto Japan.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed March 6, 2019

I don’t even know how to pronounce this name, but oh my.... fantastic patisserie. Incredible choice of delicious desserts, fantastic taste and combinations! I ended up taking a mini selection of most famous cakes in a box. Will be coming back when in Paris!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

I came for the macaroons and wasn’t disappointed!!! They are relatively cheap compared to other high end patisseries (I got 4 for a little over €6) and they were divine!! I would definitely return!

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank SydneyPJ
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here cause we had to bring something to a family meeting and had to be something special. This patisserie is very trendy. I had the vanilla cookie and it was good. We bought a cake and they all loved it

Date of visit: June 2018