“Good Green tea cake!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Notre-Dame-des-Champs
Reviewed March 14, 2019

They have an amazing good Green Tea Cake.
Especially only summer time, they have a special Green tea soft ice cream which was very deep Green tea flavor similar as I had tasted in Kyoto Japan.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed March 6, 2019

I don’t even know how to pronounce this name, but oh my.... fantastic patisserie. Incredible choice of delicious desserts, fantastic taste and combinations! I ended up taking a mini selection of most famous cakes in a box. Will be coming back when in Paris!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

I came for the macaroons and wasn’t disappointed!!! They are relatively cheap compared to other high end patisseries (I got 4 for a little over €6) and they were divine!! I would definitely return!

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank SydneyPJ
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here cause we had to bring something to a family meeting and had to be something special. This patisserie is very trendy. I had the vanilla cookie and it was good. We bought a cake and they all loved it

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous Mille Feuille with a coffee, the pastries and presentation were exquisite. We even had to buy some additional extras to take away with us as there are some lovely items that can be taken home a souvenirs if handled reasonably carefully.

Try it you’ll love it.