“A curry in Paris”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This is an excellent restaurant just 5 minutes stroll through a lovely part of Paris (Valgirard Metro - take the Adolphe Cherioux exit). Really friendly hosts who will ensure you enjoy an excellent meal (Madras was perfect) with drinks and dessert for about 35 Euros each

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We visited this Restaurant after reading some very good reviews & yes, the food is very good!

The strange thing was how empty the restaurant was! We arrived 10 minutes early for our booking & they were still cleaning the place which made us feel a little uneasy especially with a vacuum cleaner on the go.

It seemed like there was a lot of takeaway orders being taken & we seemed rushed by the staff in the restaurant which tarnished the food which was nice.

1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

The food is as always outstanding. The reccomendations were great and since this is my fifth visit.. I can still say its outstanding.

The food is fantastic. Always great and authentic and none of these quick fake dishes!

The ingredients are all sourced well, and it reflects in the food.

You must try the naan with the cheese! It's delicious. As is all the food.

This is must while in Paris and have openly RECCOMMENDED to all!

The staff are great and always help when you need advice on food.. Always a pleasure... Just can't wait for my next visit!

1  Thank Jugraj
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This restaurant is within 5-10 minutes walking distance from the Val Girard hotel. We ate here and the food was amazingly delicious - best Indian food I have eaten in a long time (and I am of south east Asian origin!). The chilli poppadoms to start with were so refreshingly different from what I'm used to at normal Indian restaurants. Clearly made fresh with chillies, tamarind and a whole load of other spices. A sign of things to come. The lamb literally fell off the bone. It was so soft and tasted so fresh. Perfectly seasoned.

The decor is lovely and the staff (who speak English) were lovely and pleasant.

I would totally recommend this restaurant to those staying in the vicinity.

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I had an excellent dinner. The food was authentic and reasonably priced. The spice level was perfect. If you like Indian food, try this restaurant when in Paris.

1  Thank gretasuetoo