“Traditional French crepes, fantastic location”
Review of Creperie de Cluny

Creperie de Cluny
Ranked #2,561 of 17,155 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Sydney, Australia
“Traditional French crepes, fantastic location”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

It snowed a lot during our visit to Paris! We stayed in the Latin Quarter, and Creperie de Cluny had been recommended to us by a friend. It's very charming, with a lovely outdoor terrace that's heated in winter. The service is very friendly - the best we've had in Paris (the waiter told us this creperie has been under new management since December 2012). For savory mains, they serve the traditional "galette" buckweat crepe - of which there are many choices! Everything from goats cheese, honey and walnuts, to salmon and even minced meat. We washed it all down with a brut cider from Brittany, which had a very earthy, apple flavor. The sweet "froment" crepes are definitely the best part - so whatever you do, do NOT skip desert. My fave is the salidou, caramel beurre salé (salty butter, or butterscotch) crepe. To die for!! We'll definitely be coming back to Creperie de Cluny on our next trip to Paris.

• Visited January 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Finland
“Average meal”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We was staying in the Latin Quarter and can walk to this creperie without much effort.
We ate lunch in Creperie de Cluny once. The meal was not haute cuisine real average tourist food. Overall the service was good even though they were busy.

• Visited December 2012
Paris, France
“quick, good, friendly and good atmosphere”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I was staying in an hotel next ddor, was in business trip, looking for a place to have dinner on my own and felt like crepes
staff was very friendly when I explained that I was on my own, didn't want to stay too long and wanted to sit not in the middle of people
I had a crepe with salmon, delicious, a beer and a sweet crepe with lemon and chantlly
the bill was 19.50 euros (evening)

I will go again on my own or with friends or my husband- good address to keep in mind

• Visited November 2012
London
“A nice stop for dessert!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We knew we had to have a Crepe whilst in Paris and ended up having one for dessert in Creperie De Cluny, it was also just around the corner from our hotel. There's a nice ambience in the street.
We both had sweet crepe's. I had one which had Calvados in it and it was a tad strong for me but still tasty, with the added flambe serving which added some pizazz! The waiters were great, ours had a good sense of humour and great service.
Had a nice coffee too, we were sat inside the building but the whole of the front is opened up with a patio area, tables are quite close to each other but it adds to the atmosphere. Tasty Crepes, good service, nice atmosphere.

• Visited September 2012
adelaide
“great crepes”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We were a group of six, had excellent service.Staff very helpful and english speaking.Food to die for,the best crepes we have ever had

• Visited September 2012