“The most incredible hot chocolate. ”
Review of ANGELINA

ANGELINA
Reserve with
ANGELINA is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,280 of 16,978 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Cafe, European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Ile de la Cite / Ile Saint-Louis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most incredible hot chocolate. ”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

The best hot chocolate in Paris by far. This incredible place must be visited, partly for the queue constantly outside but mainly for the amazing cakes and chocolates

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“OMFG Hot Chocolate!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

You have to come here for the hot chocolate! It's so rich, thick and insanely excellent I don't think I mind gaining that extra pounds for it!!!

Mont blanc and macaroons on the other hand wasn't to my liking even though the mont blanc cake was supposed to be the must try in the shop..

The cafe/restaurant was truly beautiful and we really felt like living the Parisian life...

We also ordered the Angelina omelette and sandwich, which wasn't too bad... But for the price I'm paying.. I much rather go for another round of hot chocolate!

Service staffs were also very friendly and all smiles... Very good dining experience..

Marseille
“What a mazing...”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

To all americans who want to try this location, run away...
I've been there with my mother, expecting to have a wondeful breakfast with a lovely time over there, on the Concorde square....
The waitress just was so rud with us because we asked for one butter as an extra, she said I need to count extra money. We ask for 2 breakfast and we paid for 2 breakfast 20euros each, BUT we received only one, one butter, one marmelade, one bread and one honey, That's it and she yeld to us because we ask for more.
Unacceptable, we were just chocked. My mother is 70 years old and still doesn't understand what happened in this place.
Hope you will decide for another place to have a much more pleasent moment to share with your familly!

• Visited August 2012
Australia
“Best hot chocolate ever !!”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The best hot chocolate I have EVER had!! My kids & my hubby all agree. Its on my list of must have everytime we go to Paris ...

• Visited May 2012
Parkland, Florida
“A perennial favorite of ours”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

For hot chocolate "L'Africenne" and Mont Blanc- even on the hottest of days!

Visited July 2012