“Delightful location”

Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This delightful restaurant is located adjacent to the Grand Palais. The surroundings are spectacular and it is particularly recommended as a location for lunch when you can sit outside on the terrace. This was not the case with my visit as I dined there for dinner. The food was tasty and the service impeccable. The personal attention was remarkable. My waiter and I discussed an aperitif going over the ingredients and tastes with such detail that I knew exactly what I want to drink. Aperitif was served in a martini glass and seemed a bit short. Within moments the waiter had brought me a second glass and the recipe on how to make the drink in my home. It is hard to imagine a more personable and dedicated staff. To top it off, the bartender came over and with a smile asked me if I enjoyed my drink. The meal was served with the same dedication and concern to detail. The environment was elegant.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,465)

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Gorgeous ambience (large artist's studio kind of vibe), gorgeous food (brasserie fare done with imagination and truly exceptionally well), very good wine list, reasonable prices and AMAZING service! I am shocked at the experience another reviewer had, as we had easily the BEST WAITER in living memory (I think his name is Stephane), who was the perfect balance of knowledgable, helpful and prompt, without being obsequious or annoying. A very strongly recommended experience, and a real treat for any time of the day.

1  Thank DrLexLondon
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

I've been looking forward to trying this out for a long time. I decided to try it out just for teatime and was appalled by the slapdash level of service. Had to ask five times for milk for my coffee and finally got up and went to get it at the bar myself or my coffee would have been stone cold.
The waitress for my table then snarled at me for not waiting for her to bring it to me.
The manager whom I'd waved to to try to get her attention (and the rest of my order) implied it was beneath her dignity to do anything so mundane and menial as wait on someone's table.
Unbelievable... Ticks every box on the list of clichés on lousy arrogant incompetent Parisian attitude.
There are so many fabulous places to try in Paris, there's really NO excuse for this level of unpleasantness.

1  Thank AlmostHome5
Reviewed February 8, 2014

The food was delicious. Everything İ ordered was a treat. The ambiance is also very enjoyable. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Go now. Delightful. Easy to get to and enjoy. You will be glad you popped in. Make reservations online and enjoy. My favorite "secret" place that most tourists don't know about.