“Tasty oasis for vegans in Paris”

Saveurs Veget'halles
Reserve with
Saveurs Veget'halles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,555 of 17,292 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Les Halles
Coral Gables, Florida
“Tasty oasis for vegans in Paris”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Food was carefully prepared and tasty. The menu is extensive; the lunch specials list makes the choice easier. Very affordable.

• Visited July 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Very average”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The food was tasteless and I did not enjoy my experience. After struggling to find vegetarian food in Paris I was exited by the reviews I read on here however my experience was not good. My bread was hard. My main of salad of the day was bland and boring. Plain brown rice, grated carrot, cabbage and beetroot and some cold tofu with no dressing or flavour. Dessert carrot cake was so heavy I only ate a spoonful and my stomach is bloated hours later. I was very disappointed. I would not recommend this place.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank SarahSydAus
“Great taste at a right price”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We went in this restaurant to appreciate vegetarian dishes and we have been satisfied.
The menu is rich and products are really good.

Saint-Rémy-en-Montmorillon, Poitou-Charentes, France
“Lovely Veggie resto but a bit meaty for me!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is a great restaurant, loads of choice, lovely staff. The food we had was fabulous BUT they use so much wheat and soya protein to create fake meat style dishes that were really too meaty for my taste. However, beyond that the food is great and I would highly recommend it... I am just used to eating more vegetables and less protein.

• Visited June 2013
Paris, France
“Ate well”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant several times over the last 10 years. It has been been bought and resold, I have eaten well and I have hated the food. This time the food was excellent. 15.90 for main dish and dessert so it is not cheap but at least yesterdays food was fresh and delicious.

• Visited May 2013