“Thank for nothing”
Review of Le 404

Le 404
Reserve with
Le 404 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #924 of 18,464 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Notre Dame / Marais
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Made a res. two days in advance, arrived an hour early and still received the WORST seat in the house. We were stuck in a communal table between two couples "thanks 404".
I used to love this place but will never return!

3  Thank truittpressly

Reviewed February 20, 2013

My 11 year old son and I had lunch on New Year's eve. Now, he grew up with Algerian couscous since the age of 2! He loved the soup and the mechoui/merguez couscous! We don't get Algerian coucous in Toronto, so we were in heaven when we were in Paris!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We went there to celebrate our engagement- the atmosphere was great! Beautiful interiors- a great date spot! The food was alright. Their vegetable tagine was quite bland, the cous cous wasn't great either. Their portions of cous cous dishes were MASSIVE! I felt really guilty letting a lot of it go waste.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I came here with a group of 8, we were seated in the cosy upstairs area and served by a very friendly and enthusiastic waitress called Kindra. Having just visited Marrakech recently I was looking for somewhere that might live up to its foods standards and Le 404 certainly didn't disappoint. The food was delicious - the lamb in my tagine was cooked to perfection!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Couscous is not as good as it was 10 years ago. I've been there many times in the last 20 years and it is not as nice as it used to be 10 years ago when the atmosphere was electrical, good music and we had very entertaining evenings there. Now it is still good, beautiful place but they got lost in small details: the tablewear has become very basic, the couscous is good but there are no longer special receipes that they used to do with organic orange flavors, my point is that it is no longer special.