“Good find with a cosy atmosphere”
Review of L'imprevu

L'imprevu
Ranked #7,126 of 16,978 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe, Pub
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Les Halles
Rueil-Malmaison, France
“Good find with a cosy atmosphere”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I found this gem in Le Marais region of Paris one evening and sat in for a drink. The waiter was so friendly and helpful. I came back a second time to this little hideout with friends on a horrible wintry day and it made us so cosy and warm! I love the mismatched furniture!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Sinibib

Paris, France
“One of my favorite hideout... but hush, it needs to remain a secret!”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

It is rare to find a place in Paris where it feel good to stay. L'imprevu is definetely one of these. J'y vais depuis maintenant 5 ans et je continuerai à y aller. LONG LIVE L'IMPREVU!
People are always very friendly, the maids are very nice. Prices are ok, order the legendary Tchai Tea, it's just delicious!! Go there with friends, stay as long as you want... Enjoy!

Visited February 2012
2 Thank eric p
New York City
“Perfect Hangout!”
Reviewed March 30, 2010

I went to L'Imprevu when i was in Paris a couple of years ago and met Buck, the owner. We ended up chatting for a while and I enjoyed myself so much I went back with friends the next day and the day thereafter. The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly and ... fun. I was back in Paris earlier this year and ... lo and behold ... Buck remembered me by name. That is what every tourist or local wants in a cozy cafe where all feel welcome. I couldn't recommend it any higher.

2 Thank CorvinaNewYorkCity
Los Angeles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 13, 2008

As tourists, it was a great bar where many locals would hang out. Great drinks, (ask for the Patsy Stone!) good prices, great atmosphere! A great place to hang out with friends and chat for hours! Good deserts, too!

1 Thank gregz99