“almost like home”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Trocadero
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Looking for a cup of "American style" coffee and found it here! I love the french cafes with their espresso's and hot chocolate but just needed a "weak" cup of coffee to make me fell at home.

There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I was so happy to find a starbucks I am a big coffee drinker and nothing tasted better than a Starbucks coffee, I waited 2-1/2 weeks before a Starbucks, European coffee just does not cut it for me and cups are to small. The 2-1/2 weeks into our vacation was wonderful to have a taste of home for my coffee craving!

2  Thank ColleenFL
Reviewed May 28, 2012

For the past 2 years +, I have made it a point to go to the Starbucks near Opera. Each time, it is a source of pleasure to sit in the former train station, take in the surroundings, drink my latte, and be a part of the crowd, mainly not tourists. The decorations and accents are not only well done, but very artistic and bring out the best of the rooms.

2  Thank teddybeeear
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Not the normal French restaurant but good prices, clean shops and fantastic croissants. Best doughnuts I have ever eaten also.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

The coffee was good. Its a busy place and we waited for a coffee and they forgot to make it and then as soon as they realized they were quick to remedy the situtation. They have some great starbucks paris mugs.