“Weekend in Paris”

Neighborhood: Gobelins
Antwerp, Belgium
“Weekend in Paris”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Nice restaurant with excellent and friendly service and great wine. Good location in the 5th district of Paris.

• Visited May 2014

Istanbul, Turkey
“Lovely dining experience.”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I recommend this restaurant. The service was warm and attentive (the chef came out and greeted every table), the food was delicious, and the portions were generous. Too generous. The lemon tart was dreamy!

• Visited March 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“Nice Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I've only been in Paris a month and friends invited me to this restaurant. I saw a Trip Advisor sticker in the window. The prices were right and the service was good. A group of 8 women met for lunch and we all tried different foods. I had an entree (what we call an appetizer in the US) of ham and salad, a main dish of steak and ended with coffee and dessert. The coffee was outstanding, I only wish it had been a bigger size. I could have ordered a bigger one but mine came with the meal. It is located near a Metro stop so it's easy to get to.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank yumaborn
Paris, France
“Very typically French at a reasonable price”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This restaurant is in the 13th arrondissement and off the tourist trail. The menu is diverse from meat to fish to non-meat ( excellent pasta flambé). There's is a la carte and a daily specials board. The chef/owner is always on hand to offer explanation and help. Al fresco on the pavement in the summer also

The Paris/Brest desert is a must. One of the best I have ever tasted

• Visited November 2013
Texas
“Atmosphere, Food, Service All Very Good”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Although the restaurant, food and service was very good. I personally thought it was a little over priced. Our dinner for two with a half bottle of the cheapest wine came to over €120. I had the three course sea menu of Shallops and my spouse had the terre menu of Lamb which was excellent. We have some friends visiting next month for a special event so we will probably bring them here even though a little expensive. This restaurant is located off the tourist route and almost all the customers were from the local area.

• Visited July 2013