“Great introduction to French food :)”
Review of Au Dernier Metro

Au Dernier Metro
Reserve with
Au Dernier Metro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,856 of 16,978 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Great introduction to French food :)”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Nice and simple, great customer service and helpful with the menu. Had a nice salad, tuna and egg salad. Great introduction to french food. Its more of a pub setting.

• Visited May 2013

Cork
“Great French brasserie”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Great French atmosphere, food,drink, and very friendly staff. Very reasonable prices. Highly recommended if you want a traditional French experience.

Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“For my 1st Parisian meal, we weren't disappointed!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I liked the fact this is was fairly close to our hotel, about a10-15 minute walk. But im glad we did eat here. Food was great and service was just as good, even though our waitress didn't speak English. That's ok though, she did bring us an English menu which helped immensely! It was nice just eating at a place that locals who live here go to. I will definitely go back, if not for the fact we only have a couple of days.

Muscat
“Delicious and Affordable! Vegetarian Friendly!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We visited on a cold night in March and thoroughly enjoyed it. Very friendly service and great food! Because it was so cold we asked for vin chaud (hot spiced wine, EU 3.50). At first they said they didn't have any but then the bartender surprised us by making it for us. Yum! My sister had the duck special (EU 13.50) and she loved it, my niece had the steak (EU 17.90), and she also loved it and the kitchen made me a vegetarian plate which they only charged me EU 6.00 for. It's difficult to find vegetarian food in France so I really appreciated it. Total bill for three wine and three dinners was only EU 47.90 with tax and tip. One of the cheapest meals we ate in Paris, and one of the best.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank OmanSusan
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Unique experience!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I had never tried vasque-french food. My friend was really excited about visiting this place due to the comments at TripAdvisor.
The neighbourhood is not the prettiest but the experience make it worth.
I arrived and anyone could tell that I don't use to go to that kind of places. The waitress -who was a nice girl- inmediately noticed that and found us a table although it was full of people. I should say that she was very nice and attentive. She gave us recommendations and tips about how to combine the food with the drink. Very helpful.
The atmosphere is completely different from what you may find at the typically tourist restaurant. It is full of locals -mainly- and people is chating all the time.
In Au Dernier you will try food that you won't find in the typicall french bistro. I asked for a jam table which also had some spicy food. Great choice.
If I have the chance, I will definately go back next time in Paris.