“Pleasant stay...”

Corcoran's Saint Michel
Reserve with
Corcoran's Saint Michel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,148 of 18,020 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Description: Corcoran's Irish Pub at Saint Michel, near Notre Dame in Paris is a medium sized pub. It was stablished in 1997, in memory of Mrs Annie Corcoran, by her three son. Having so many good and happy memories of Ireland, they wanted to bring a bit of "green and gold" to Paris back in the days when there were practically NO Irish pubs in Paris. It was the very first Corcoran's to be opened in Paris. Since then, others have opened, each with their own personal character and touch, depending on their Manager, size and situation in Paris:Place de Clichy/Pigalle, Bastille, Grands Boulevards... I hope you come by while staying in Paris and I hope you leave us with a smile on your face! Sláinte!
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Looking for a nice place (and not expensive) to have something to eat and drink... stopped here by chance and didn't want to leave. Considering that we are in Paris, price are not so high and people have been very frienldy (except one - but that's the average)... I bet I will go there at least one more time during my stay and at least once each further stay...

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I was in Paris for the weekend and dropped into Corcoraan's Irish Pub in Boulevard de Clichy, a friend recommended it for a visit, said it was great pub. My wife and I dropped in on Saturday night, took a seat and after waiting 8-10 minutes with no service, I decided to venture to the bar and order drinks. Standing at the bar for a further 3-4 minutes watching a bar girl doing a stock take and not the least bit interested in me as a customer or my money I decided to stroll back to my wife explain the situ and we both decided to leave.
Not prepared to let it get the better of me we dropped into Corcoran's at Saint Andre des Arts the following night for a repetition of the same treatment. Could not believe it!! Not a Pub I would recommend unless you want to sit without a drinks for the night!!!

Michael

1  Thank Mig53
Paris75018, Gérant at Corcoran's Saint Michel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Hello, I'm the Manager of Corcoran's Saint Michel. Corcoran's Clichy is owned by my brother and I will alert him to the situation so he can deal with it accordingly. As for Saint Michel, I am very sorry you were not well served and that our customer service was so poor. I would be obliged if you could let me know which evening of the week it was so that I can narrow down where the problem comes from. We try our best to recruit bright and cheerful staff. They are not always easy to come by and we do try to make their working conditions as best as possible so that they stay happy and treat our customers well. I hope you will be able to come back and give us another chance.

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

I preface this with I only went there for beer, but it was as one would expect in an Irish Pub. Cold Beer, good service and sports on the Telly. Worth a stop if you get tired of wine. What makes it very good is pubs are rare in this section of Paris and the fact that it is run well is a big plus.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Hard to justify going to an Irish pub when the wonders of Paris are out the door. But if you are a football fan, it really works in a busy, french, left bank location. Food was good, like being in Ireland. Good selection of beers. Saw a french family with 2 young children enjoying the food on a Sunday afternoon, so it can be enjoyed by the locals. Enjoyed the visits.

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

The deco is Irish, the staff sounds Irish, the Irish stew is...well, you get the idea. It's a complete immersion, very authentic and anything but disappointing if that's what you're into. Nor is it ruinous (at least by Paris standard). The patrons are very friendly, you can go alone and meet people on the spot especially if there's football on TV.
The wifi isn't exactly reliable though, but that's pretty much the only thing you can say against it, but the music is good.