“Perfect!”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
toilet
view
Grounds
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ridgecrest, California
“Perfect!”
Reviewed January 23, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

I came to Paris with my husband and my aunt (who had never been to Europe) for 10 days. It was very easy for me to contact the property manager. She was very prompt and professional and I felt well-prepared for my stay as she emailed me with all the details of check-in beforehand. We were met at the apartment by the property manager's mother. She was very kind. She showed us around the apartment, taking the time to explain how things worked (i.e. the hot water heater, the internet, the oven, etc.).

I honestly couldn't have asked for a better apartment. The apartment itself was compact, but fully equipped. It was very nicely decorated and had lots of natural light. My husband and I stayed in the bedroom and my aunt slept on the large couch in the other room. There was also a twin mattress available, but my aunt found the couch very comfortable. There were plenty of pillows, sheets, and blankets so that no one was cold. The heat in the apartment worked well. The kitchen was stocked with dishes and all the "little things" (spices, soaps, paper towels, etc) that are important in a kitchen but that you don't want to buy on vacation. The property manager had thought of everything.

Not only was the apartment wonderful, the location was ideal. It was a 2 minute walk to almost everything: the grocery store (Carrefour), the metro (line 4), lots of affordable/delicious restaurants, and several bakeries. From the bedroom, you could see the Eiffel Tower. Each night my husband and I would watch the Tower sparkle (the lights twinkle every hour on the hour from about 7pm-midnight).

The thing I liked the most about my stay was the overall experience. I got a real Parisian experience at an affordable price. There is nothing I would change. I highly recommend this apartment and would definitely stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed August 1, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Reviewed June 29, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Reviewed June 11, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Reviewed June 6, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Reviewed November 2, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Reviewed October 1, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing