Review Highlights
Pretty Park!

Small park but pretty with a beautiful fountain right in the center. There are certain hours the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $13.70
from $78.79
from $11.42
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2018

A bit of an oasis in this very crowded part of the city, a well-maintained park with a lovely fountain. A place to sit and rest.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

This a small park dominated by a big beautiful fountain. The park itself is nice enough, but the fountain is worth a visit

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Went here with our 13 and 15yr and husband. It was an amazing hotel. The check in was seamless hospitality. The loft room was amazing 2bathrooms and a loft window view of the illuminated Eiffel Tower. I loved the mix of leather and wood and the bathroom was amazing. We slept so well. The hotel was so quiet felt like we had the hotel to ourselves. I would encourage families to try the loft room. We walked to the Lourve and other sights. It was amazingly clean and fresh.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

As a birthday treat my 16 year old son, I spent 3 days here and we used this fabulous hotel as our base for seeing Paris. The hotel is fully renovated and sparkling clean. The luxury bathroom has a giant tub, a shower with rain overhead and side and hand wand water, towel warmer and is not cramped. The room is spacious with large shelves to store all of your things. To get over any jet lag the beautiful drapes block all the light.
There is a swimming pool in the basement that we enjoyed every early evening after sightseeing. You cannot swim laps but you can soak and relax while you contemplate dinner. Yusuf at the front desk had wonderful eating recommendations, gave directions, called cabs and was as friendly as can be. He even arranged for petit fours delivered to the room as a birthday gift to my son.
We both loved this gem and I cannot wait to return with my husband. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed March 29, 2017

An urban oasis, calm and green in the middle of the busy city. I have often sat here and thought about what it might be like to live on this square. Some pretty apartment buildings.

Date of experience: November 2016