“Dinner here was lovely ”
Review of Chez Pierrot

Ranked #1,227 of 21,059 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bonne-Nouvelle
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Met up with a couple of friends in Paris and we came here for dinner and drinks and had an Amazing night. The bubbles and wine were excellent as was the food.

Service was great too and prices were reasonable for his part of Paris! The duck confit, steak tartare and lamb we’re delicious. We also had the cheese pastry in salad and charcuterie to share. Yummy and of course sampled dessert of creme brûlée, pannacotta and profiteroles. So so good and would love to come back.

They have an English menu, just ask.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank wanderlust_rambler

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and atmosphere. I liked the menu chalked on a blackboard. My selection was shrimps with avocado salad for entry, veal slices with potatos and mushrooms as the prime and cream brule as the desert. Everything was superb. The service was friendly and efficient. I hope we will be back here.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 15, 2018

Visited this Bistro after reading lots of great reviews. Now I wish I hadn't bothered ! The steaks were supposedly Aberdeen Angus Entrecotes, in my view almost inedible, so much fat and gristle,when I pointed out how poor the steak was the waiter just smiled and shrugged. I left feeling totally ripped off, much lighter in my pocket and still hungry ! The only thing going for it is nice decoration.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 13, 2018

Service was very slow, food was expensive and terrible, would not advise a visit, the ambience is the only thing going for it

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

This place never disappoints. I hadn't been for a few years but it was so great to return as it hasn't changed. The meat dishes are excellent and I particularly recommend the duck dishes , magret or confit, both excellent depending on your preference.
As a starter I can also recommend l Aumoniere de chevre chaud with perfect salad dressing and delicious warm goat s cheese.This restaurant is a tribute to South west French cooking and the service is friendly and efficient.
The snag can be the prices as the wine list contains some great french classics but it is not cheap and there's no set menu so for a 3 -course meal a la carte for 2 people with a bottle of wine you 'll struggle to spend less than 120 euros.

Date of visit: December 2017