“Perfect lunch”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Passy
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My wife and I typically stop here for a quick and healthy lunch...and because we love sushi. In the 16e district, we think this is the best place for sushi. Top-notch freshness and preparation. Super-cozy environment. Always a thumbs up here.

There are newer reviews for sushi gourmet

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I visited Paris, with my family, in September of this year. As usual we were on the look out for good sushi experiences. A friend who often visits Paris recommended Sushi Gourmet.

We had dinner at this place and were over all very pleasantly surprised. Friendly and chatty waitstaff, relaxed atmosphere, very good food.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We loved it. Me, husband + 2 kids went to dinner here. We all like sushi, so we know our way around.

The servings were very generous and the rolls we ordered were a pure pleasure. We will be sure to come back on our next trip!

Au revoir!

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

I ordered sashimi royal, and my wife ordered sushi royal..
These meals are very competitive against the ones even in japan!
Thesedays, many CHINESE japanese restaurants are increasing in paris, but the quality is totally different and incomparable with this restaurant at all!!
For desert, icecream is totally japan style. Wonderful!!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

This was the best Sushi I ever had. The concept is very good.
Very fresh fish, Prefectly made Sushi and Maki. Price ok