“Amazing! This is the best Japanese restaurant in paris ever!!!!”
Review of sushi gourmet

sushi gourmet
Ranked #3,767 of 17,885 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Passy
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

I ordered sashimi royal, and my wife ordered sushi royal..
These meals are very competitive against the ones even in japan!
Thesedays, many CHINESE japanese restaurants are increasing in paris, but the quality is totally different and incomparable with this restaurant at all!!
For desert, icecream is totally japan style. Wonderful!!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

This was the best Sushi I ever had. The concept is very good.
Very fresh fish, Prefectly made Sushi and Maki. Price ok
Friendly people.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stopped by reading all the good reviews, I was not that impressed with the place. I took the sushi royal, there is a lot of sushi but the Tuna was a weird colour and did not smell nice, the rice was well cooked but the quality of the fish was not great. The place is over crowded with bottles and cart boxes everywhere. Overall good in a rush lunch but nothing more.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Ok, let's get this out of the way first. The place is tiny. I counted 12 seats there in a pretty small room. So you will feel an elbow of a person next to you. Also - I can describe service as friendly, but unpretentious. I am not quite used to the situation when you order beer or juice to receive it in an unopened can.

BUT. The food is absolutely great. This sushi I ate at "Sushi Gourmet" was definitely best I ate outside Japan, maybe even best full stop. So if you are after a pure food experience - go and visit the place. The price was surprisingly reasonable too. I would expect to pay at least three time more for the similar selection in any chic Japanese place in a big city.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Fantastic quality of food and service. I went there after reading all the positive feedback on the internet. I tried only Japanese food, not the Chinese menu, which they have as well. It was fresh and really good. I strongly recommend to all sushi lovers.