“Best pizza, tiramisu and salad in France”
Review of Pizza Sant'Antonio

Pizza Sant'Antonio
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Pizza Sant'Antonio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,659 of 18,127 Restaurants in Paris
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Marais
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Our family, 2 adults and 1 10-y-o girl spent our last night after a 2 week travel in France. Huge and excellent pizzas, huge and very different kind of salads, excellent desserts, pricy wines, awesome service, somehow noisy is the only thing I could say against. The highest tip I've given so far.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Have eaten here over 25 times over the past 5 years, this is certainly the best pizza in the Marais and one of the best in Paris. I have recommended it numerous times and those who try it love it but you do need to be prepared. This is pizza as prepared in Paris......not NY, Chicago or Italy. The French like strong cheeses, salmon and numerous other options. The most surprising OPTION to an American is an egg, broken on the pizza while at the end of the cooking process. You get a pizza with an egg sunny side up in the center. The oven is hot, the area is young and alive. If you are expecting a quiet slice this is not for you. If you want a large portion, fun and an often welcome change, you cannot find a better place.

I am embarrassed by a couple of the reviews attempting to compare a Gorgonzola pizza to mozzarella? Please, having been born and raised in NY with a number of family, pizza parlor owners and cooks, I could write scathing reviews about the pizza in the majority of cities in the U.S. But I realize each area develops their favorites to their tastes. PLEASE drop the attitude.

All that being said, this resturant is extremely busy and loud. Service is fast and furious. The specials and deserts (ice cream specials such as Sundaes and splits) are large and in charge.

3  Thank Woodcomic
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is one of the hype places in Le Marais where you can find good food at any time and beautiful people, yet without feeling you are sitting in the middle of a fashion show. I have been going there for years on a weekly basis.

More-than-decent sized pizzas for a really fair price (average 12€) with a very large choice on the menu, french salads if you don't want to feel guilty, or meat (my preferred on is the Escalope Parmigiana).

Mainly VERY crowded, turnover is quite fast and you won't have to wait too long. Don't expect to get here for a calm romantic dinner, really loud house music won't let you relax too much.

Service is very hectic and food served really fast, as they manage large number of customers, but you might get on the very nice and smiley waiters too.

Go for it if you want a good alternative and are already bored of French bistros.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Both were simply fantastic. I know you're supposed to order pizza here but for €15-ish a piece we couldn't resist. Both dishes were delicious and the meat was top quality. The house red was ok but I wasn't really expecting much more. I will definitely come back.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

We are renting an apartment on Ile St. Louis, and we're looking for a simple meal...pizza will do. I should have heeded my own advice, when traveling, stick with what the area is legendary for, not what others do well.
Atmosphere was typical Parisian, but filled with mostly the 20-40 crowd. We opted to sit inside rather than wait for outside seating (filled with typical smoke). The front windows open entirely, so smoke does follow in, though...ahh Paris. ;)
Hubby and I both ordered from the pizza menu, which offered many exotic choices for an American: many with fish, good 2/3's had egg on it, and strong cheeses like Gorgonzola. I opted to keep it simple with the Parma (tomatoe sauce, cheese, Parma ham laid in thin strips completely covering cheese). My hubby tried a bit more unique; red sauce, cheese, Gorgonzola, bacon, mozzarella de buffalo.
Neither of us enjoyed our pizza. I ate the outer 2" of the pizza, as the inner was underdone and indigistable. The parma name was good, but I don't think the cheese they use is mozzarella. Perhaps some sort of Swiss? I'm guessing this may be how the French like it, as they are used to strong cheeses?? The flavor of the cheese completely overpowered the rest of the pizza for me. Hubby hated the Gorgonzola, along with other strong cheese, too much for him. But he is a man and will at anything put in front of him, so,he finished.
The pizza could easily be split, especially if you do the French thing and order plat and desserts.
Also, be sure to specify tap water, as I was brought evian when I asked for water.
Don't come here if you're looking for traditional pizza.