“American style bar in Paris”
Review of Bugsy's

Bugsy's
Ranked #1,570 of 17,155 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Jakarta, Indonesia
“American style bar in Paris”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Very crowded in the evening as lots of office people hung out here after work. Good atmosphere all around and you can get hamburgers here and with friends, you can stay here for hours.

Visited July 2012

• Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
“Inexpensive choice near Rue du Faubourg Saint Honore”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Nothing overly fancy - just good quality food, large portions at reasonable price. Try their prosciutto salad and carbonara pasta.
We ordered late night delivery to the hotel next door and enjoyed the meal in our room.

Visited July 2012
Heidelberg, Germany
“Fun bar that the locals drink and eat at”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Irish bar with a good mix of anglophiles and local Parisians. They had a decent selection of beer on tap from the UK and Ireland. We both had the Fish and Chips which were good quality.

Bugsy's was right next to our hotel, and every time we walked by there were tons of people there. It appeared that they were mostly locals. So although it is an Irish Pub, you still feel like you are amongst the French.

Visited June 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great service and burger”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I needed a bite after a long afternoon and evening of exploring Paris. My wife had mentioned Bugsy's before her leaving on a business trip; so I found my way over.

For an American who doesn't speak French, the pub was a welcome place where I could converse with the bartender. The decor reminded me of a Scottish pub. The bartender was attentive but relaxed. I enjoyed a couple of beers and a burger. Both were excellent. Since I was still jet-lagged, sleepiness was not even close; so I hung out and watched the big screen tvs.

Eventually, it was getting closing time - only the bartender, his friend, and I remained. But rather than giving me the eye to get out, the barkeep asked would I like another and there was no rush.

In a world where it seems everyone is trying to push you along, that was a great surprise. I'll be back in Paris, and I'll make sure to drop by again.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Michael S
London, United Kingdom
“Rude”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Had a few drinks and a burger with colleagues before the server decided to have a go at us and lash out. I was frankly upset at the way we were treated.

• Visited May 2012