“Very tasty! Great service! (English menu, TV)”
Review of L'Abreuvoir

L'Abreuvoir
Ranked #378 of 18,841 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, International
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: In a typically Parisian frame(executive), a young dynamic team serves our accustomed customers or the tourists come visit the Eiffel Tower on wooden tables varnished. A wide wine list is posted(shown) in wine shops in wall. The terrace is warmed and opened all year long noon(south) and evening. The cooking(kitchen) is realized on the spot by one cooked professionals from raw products and mainly French.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited this nice place together with my husband in July 2018. Ordered half-cooked tuna with summer rolls and King prawns with linguine. The food was awesome! As for service, the staff was super nice, everyone spoke English! So highly recommended!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We happened to walk by L'Abreuvoir one night and returned the next night for dinner. The service was great, the food even better, and the prices were very good for the quality of the meal.

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

I think they warmed up yesterday’s leftovers for my food. It wasn’t fresh. And now I am having stomach problems. Better avoid!

Marie M, Propriétaire at L'Abreuvoir, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Hello ,
Thank you for your message. Nevertheless we are quite surprised ...we always cook with fresh products. You are welcome to contact us so we can give you more informations ...
Regards
l'abreuvoir

Reviewed June 21, 2018

I went to the lobby of our hotel around 11:15 pm and the hotel restaurant had closed at 10:30 - we had taken a rest after our first day of sight seeing and slept through dinner!! This restaurant closes the kitchen at 11:30 pm so was recommended by hotel staff - it was only a couple blocks away - so we gave it a shot. My family of 5 hustle the couple of blocks and show up at 11:28 - I asked politely and they very kindly kept the kitchen open and accommodated us for dinner - how great is that! As a bonus the food was great too! We went back a second time for our last meal in the City of Lights. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area looking for a good meal with great service. I had the Cot cot chicken sandwich, very tasty. The half cooked Tuna with balsmic drizzle was also excellent.

1  Thank luvpub
Reviewed June 19, 2018

I was in Paris for a one day trip and had the chance to find L'Abreuvoir for a peaceful and tasty dinner. When I arrived, I was greeted by one of the hosts in a super casual and nice way, so it felt like the reviews I have read about them being friendly were true. The food? Just great!