“Delicious food, casual atmosphere.”
Review of Bistrot 31

Bistrot 31
Reserve with
Bistrot 31 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #337 of 17,290 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Passy
Maryland
“Delicious food, casual atmosphere.”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Not super-near the Metro, this place is worth a walk through the neighborhood in the 16th Arr.
The place is quiet early in the evening (~8pm) but quickly fills up & gets quite lively. Service isn't rushed, so you can relax and enjoy the delicious food. I HIGHLY recommend the foie gras, which I am still dreaming about a week later! The steak & fish were also good selections. Disappointing was the price for quantity of the mixed platter appetizer. Be sure to make a reservation & definitely order the foie gras. Bon appetit! :)

• Visited June 2012

London
“yummy hunk of steak and a glass of red...great lunch!!”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

we arrived in paris and were too early to check into our B&B so we wondered the area and feeling a little hungry thought we would give it a try, it was only just 12 so empty. We both had perfectly rare yummy steak hunk, nice salty frites and a bottle of red (hey it was holiday!)

all very nice, friendly waitress...a little cramped but i felt like authentic paris that locas would frequent. Cant remember the price but was definitely reasonable! yummy would go again!!

Visited May 2011
“Even though our French was limited, bistro 31, made us feel welcome and appreciated from our very first visit.”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Bistro 31 has become our home away from home. We found this wonderful bistro shortly after moving to Paris from the U.S. We left our family and friends back home but have found a new family with David and everyone who works there. The food is always delicious and we look forward to trying the daily specials. We have brought all our family and friends who have visited us to Bistro 31 and they all agree this is the best restaurant and staff. Whenever we are feeling lonely for home we know we can go here for great food, service and good friends. Language has never never been an issue and we cannot recommend Bistro 31 enough.

Paris, France
“Nice French Bistro”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

I have been to the Bistro 31 several times. The restaurant is very cosy and well decorated. They serve mostly French cuisine but you can also have a burger if you like. The food is correct but I have not been majorly impressed the last few times I went there. The prices are quite high but it is a great place to hang out with friends. Reservations are needed and the service tend to be a bit slow on the weekends as the place is packed!

• Visited October 2011
3 Thank AnnBee2006
Paris, France
“Go to a proper Italian restaurant where the manager has a clue!”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I went to this restaurant twice. The first time was a good experience, I ordered a mushroom pasta dish and enjoyed it very much. The second time I ordered the same dish and surprisingly, the sauce was completely different. An orange colored indescribable tasting sauce had replaced the mushroom and cream sauce I remembered. I explained this to the manager who was very rude and did not want to listen.
My partner ordered the lamb dish of the day it was served with a sauce on the side. When I tasted his sauce it was very clear it was the same as the one served with my pasta.
I do not know why the chef did not bother to make the correct sauce. Maybe because it was not a busy evening (Tuesday) and not all sauces were available, or maybe it was because I was foreign and they thought I would not know the difference.

The manager has absolutely no respect for foreigners. This restaurant should not be advertised on English speaking site.

Italian cooking is best left to the Italians. They have more respect for their food.
There are many good Italian restaurants in this area. Go to http://www.iannello.fr/fr/accueil.html this place is an all round winner.

• Visited June 2011