“Amazing”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: 15th Arr. - Vaugirard
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This Mediterranean restaurant is absolutely delicious. Excellent appetizers and entrees. Waitress was very nice, gave tips of sauces that go together well with each type of meat. Fantastic!

Date of visit: May 2019
andantou, Propriétaire at AlKaram, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Pauloa , thank you very much for your lovely review , i hope to see you soon .
Best regards .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I like Lebanese and AlKaram is one of the better I've visited in the last couple of years.
I ordered a set menu with main dish and desert.
Received a free sampler of taste vegetable
Then my main dish which was a chef's choice of Lebanese mezze with various dips (humus and others).
I got 4 very tasty different mezze with pitta bread and the dips.
Would have wanted a 5th or even 6th mezze but for the price charges 4 seemed like acceptable.
I followed that with sweet mint tea and a flan (creme).

Service was fast and friendly.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 25, 2019

We loved this restaurant! Great food, wonderful, kind staff who speak great English. We eat a fair amount of middle eastern food at home, and this was on a whole other level - super fresh ingredients, subtle flavors, different dishes than the usual options at home. We enjoyed our first dinner so much that we went back again two nights later, and would have gone again but they were closed the last two nights of our trip. We hope to visit Paris next year and look forward to eating at this wonderful restaurant again!

Date of visit: April 2019
andantou, Propriétaire at AlKaram, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Hi Liz . Thank you very much for your lovely review . we are waiting for you next year .
Kind regards .

Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

Wow. That was good. I admit that my knowledge in Lebanese cuisine is quite limited. But I know what I like and I think I know when food is good. Mezze choices are large. Friendly service. A great find.

Date of visit: April 2019

Hello Nakamae , thank you very much for your excellent review . I hope to see you soon .
Best regards .

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Very warm atmosphere restaurant and nice location. The service was perfect! The staff was professional, kind, friendly and was always smiling! We really had the feeling they wanted us to feel comfortable. They gave us some extra typical petit fours and also some advice on how the plates should be eaten.
We really recommend this place, this restaurant made our day! :) :D

Date of visit: April 2019
andantou, Propriétaire at AlKaram, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2019

Thank you so much .
I hope to see you soon .
Kind regards .