“Interesting Pizza”

Pink Flamingo Canal Saint-Martin
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Pink Flamingo Canal Saint-Martin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #648 of 18,464 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Canal Saint-Martin
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Our friend brought us to this pizza place in Paris last week. It was interesting to see the names of the pizzas "The Obama", "The Angelina", etc., and the ingredients are not the usual fare. They have interesting ingredients that they add to the pizza.

I ordered "La Basquit" which included figs, it was delicious. My husband ordered "La Dante", which was a standard cheese with basil, but their cheese taste different and it was very good. Our friend ordered "La Bjork" which has salmon. I don't usually eat salmon, but it was very tasty too!

I would recommend eating here just like the locals.

1  Thank BSV1823

Reviewed August 20, 2012

They messed up our order several times, but hey, they were very very busy that night. We got dinner for 48 euro, 2 pizza pies, 3 drinks, and 1 nutella pie for dessert. Very satisfying, light, not greasy and delicious thin crusted. Some of the best pizza I've ever had! Definitely stopping back here next time I'm in Paris.

1  Thank ameraroundtheworld
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Loved this pizza place we were told by a friend to go to! I would try every single one of those toppings if i could but unfortuantely they dont have any branch's in Plymouth! I had the thai curry topping and my sister had the 8 cheese, so we had half of each others and both were amazing but the thai won it for me! Could have definitely done with some more though, especially for the whopper price of 16 euros!

Reviewed May 20, 2012

A great place for lunch if you are near Canal St. Martin. We went for lunch on a Thursday. Got a pizza (ham, fig) and a few Italian beers for about 20euro. We sat outside since it was a beautiful day. They do have inside seating next door from where you order or you can take a pizza to go and could just sit by the canal. Decorated sort of retro inside and of course with the pink flamingo theme. It was really cute. The pizza was really good and unique. I would suggest having lunch and then walking to the canal- look on the website for the Canauxrama canal cruises and you can see the lock open for the boat from the footbridge over the canal. We did this by accident and really enjoyed it.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

We were trying to avoid typical tourist traps and found this fabulous pizza place.. Amazing pizza.. great own bottled beer.. really relaxed.. uber cool and did I mention.. awesome pizza.. what more could you ask.. oh and check out the VW camper van extension..