“Nice atmosphere, good service, excellent food”

Les Cocottes de Christian Constant
Reserve with
Les Cocottes de Christian Constant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #650 of 17,424 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Dusseldorf, Germany
“Nice atmosphere, good service, excellent food”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Get early as they don't take reservations and queue outside before they open up at 19:00. The atmosphere is very informal and inline with the decoration. The personnel will also be ready to advise you on wines if you're not that much familiarized with French wines. Anyway, you'll probably have a great dinner experience.

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
“Even better than expected!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We had high hopes based on the glowing reviews others had posted, but were still blown away by this awesome place. When we arrived it was quite the happening place, with people waiting out the door. We were quoted a short time to wait, and seated very quickly at the bar. Plenty of Locals there, always a good sign. Our waitress spoke very good English, and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. The food she recommended was without an exception fantastic. If we had more time in Paris we would have returned.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Galikanokus
“Two Nights in a Row!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We loved this place so much we went back the very next evening. I really loved the rocket salad with a poached egg and bacon, and the beef stew. All the desserts were amazing!

There aren't any reservations, but if you get there at 7pm, when they open, you should be fine.

• Visited April 2013
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Amazing! Highly recommend and try the lobster ravioli.”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We loved this small reataurant with amazing food.

I started with the lobster ravioli, which may have been the best dish I have had at a restaurant in years. My pigs feet and potatos was almost as good! My wife had the paranip soup and the rocket salad. I think she almost cut my hand when I asked if I could try hers! Obviously we really liked our meal and will be coming back.

Highly recommend this to everyone. The staff was incredibly friensdly and helpful. Not a bad word to say.

1 Thank Kelly D
Austin, Texas
“Worth of a 70th birthday celebration”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My husband's present for his 70th birthday was a trip to Paris. Friends recommended this before we left, so our day was planned around dinner at this restaurant. It didn't disappoint. We were there when they opened at 7PM and were the second people in the door. The food was well presented and delicious. The service was charming. Waitress spoke excellent English. Of course we had dessert. My husband had some sort of waffle dessert and I had mousse chocolate. Excellent. By the time we left it was standing room only. This was a Monday night. Can't imagine what a weekend would be.

Visited March 2013