“In paris like french people”

Les Cocottes de Christian Constant
Reserve with
Les Cocottes de Christian Constant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #647 of 17,300 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Rome, Italy
“In paris like french people”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Went there for a dinner: no reservation required, if there is place u can have a table! We 've eaten at the bar and the service was very quickly, starting from the apéro, éntré and plats...nothing very special but good enough: potage, champignons avec foie gras, and fish filled with Saint-Jacques and rice (well cooked "au point") , everything refreshed with a bottle of white wine (30 €)! Dispite of that, we have payed 118€....
Nice place where to go to live French atmosphere...

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Hong Kong, China
“Great Sunday lunch!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Traveling to Paris for business often I regularly arrive Sunday morning. This leaves few dining options with many establishments closed.

I ate alone today and was very happy with the friendly atmosphere and very very good food. I was seated at the bar, getting a good opportunity to see the different meals arrive. My potato, leek and scallop soup was beautifully light, infused with saffron.

I will be back next Sunday I'm in Paris.

1 Thank Mr_Cooper
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“GREAT PLACE!!!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Loved this place. We went at lunch. Three picky women and we ALL LOVED it. Friendly server! Delicious food. Beautiful modern interior. Dessert was so yummy. We were there right at noon and there was no trouble to get a table. One caution - all the seats are barstool height. If you have an elderly person or someone with physical disability, it may be difficult to negotiate the high seating.

Visited March 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“Chic venue, food disappointing”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My partner and I visited Les Cocottes last weekend, the restaurant was recommended by a friend who lives in Paris so we were very excited. The venue is small but intimate, we had to wait for a table - no bookings accepted - which we were fine with, the only complaint being that we felt that we were intruding on other diners, it's a very tight squeeze. We were seated at the counter, again not a problem. I ordered cod and although it was a beautiful piece of fish it was so sweet that I felt I was eating a pudding. Your order came exceptionally fast so I will be honest and say that it felt like a very up-scale fast food restaurant. The dessert was a disappointment and overall the experience absolutely did not live up to expectations. Overall, I felt that everything was rushed, there was always a queue waiting to be seated and I felt pressure to eat and then leave. If I were to visit Paris again I wouldn't make any effort to go back.

1 Thank Catherine A
London, United Kingdom
“great food in a modest local cafe”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Visited this great cafe last week on a short business trip to Paris. Delicious wine and food and great friendly service. the bill was a more than expected though but Paris is expensive for Brits. these days. Highly recommended. we got there at 7.30 pm as you cannot reserve a table and that was fine.