“GREAT PLACE!!!”

Les Cocottes de Christian Constant
Reserve with
Les Cocottes de Christian Constant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #615 of 17,770 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Loved this place. We went at lunch. Three picky women and we ALL LOVED it. Friendly server! Delicious food. Beautiful modern interior. Dessert was so yummy. We were there right at noon and there was no trouble to get a table. One caution - all the seats are barstool height. If you have an elderly person or someone with physical disability, it may be difficult to negotiate the high seating.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

My partner and I visited Les Cocottes last weekend, the restaurant was recommended by a friend who lives in Paris so we were very excited. The venue is small but intimate, we had to wait for a table - no bookings accepted - which we were fine with, the only complaint being that we felt that we were intruding on other diners, it's a very tight squeeze. We were seated at the counter, again not a problem. I ordered cod and although it was a beautiful piece of fish it was so sweet that I felt I was eating a pudding. Your order came exceptionally fast so I will be honest and say that it felt like a very up-scale fast food restaurant. The dessert was a disappointment and overall the experience absolutely did not live up to expectations. Overall, I felt that everything was rushed, there was always a queue waiting to be seated and I felt pressure to eat and then leave. If I were to visit Paris again I wouldn't make any effort to go back.

1  Thank Catherine A
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Visited this great cafe last week on a short business trip to Paris. Delicious wine and food and great friendly service. the bill was a more than expected though but Paris is expensive for Brits. these days. Highly recommended. we got there at 7.30 pm as you cannot reserve a table and that was fine.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We came out of a recommendation from a friend, and I'm so glad we did! Everything was excellent -- the food (out. of. control), the service (they speak English! very good about refilling water and timeliness), the ambiance (casual but chic and comfortable). I would definitely come back again.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went here several times with different group of friends. We avoided peak hours (just after lunch hour rush or just before dinner time rush) because of their no reservation policy, and we found ourselves with good service (great service for parisian standard): the waiters are incredibly attentive although the place is relatively packed. The food -which came quick after our order- was always impeccably cooked and beautifully served in varieties of cocottes. My favorite items on the menu are the caramelized potato stuff with pork feet and the pavé de cabillaud laqué au miel.

2  Thank CinnamonInNY