“Love it!”

Ranked #5 of 315 Dessert in Paris
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Line out the door but the macarons and the strawberry tart was definitely worth the wait. My favorite is the passion fruit with chocolate ganach.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I came to Paris for Laduree, I am coming back for Pierre Herme!
I do love Laduree, and still personally prefer their macaroons, but the pastries at Pierre Herme knocked my socks off.... They were the best I ever had. I tried three Saint Honores, a Mille-feuille, and THE BEST croissant I have ever had... it was like a cloud of delicious flakey butter. Well worth the price (I think around 8 euros per pastry.) I can hardly wait for my return.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I was surprised, so many taste to choose and it was so delicious, colored and to try it was important to every tourist in Paris!!!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Some will say Ladurée's macaroons are the best, others will die for Pierre Hermé's. If you enjoy the French relish you should try both and make your own judgment. I'm leaning on Pierre Hermés as the flavour can be much more exotic. Also PH always have limited edition flavours to taste if you're bored with the all year ones. All Pierre Herme's shop offer the full spectrum of macaroons so just go to the closest. The other patisseries are available depending on the shop's size. On an end note, you should definitely try PH's signature cake : the Ispahan (a sublime blend of rose, litchee and rapsberry)

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

As I said ive never enjoyed macarons until I tried these!!! Love it! Plenty of flavors to chose from but whatever you fancy believe me it will be the best youve tasted!