“A hidden gem!”
Review of Le Cafe qui parle

Le Cafe qui parle
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Le Cafe qui parle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,124 of 17,292 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Montmartre
Guildford, United Kingdom
“A hidden gem!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Great food and great service, reasonably priced for the area too. Will definitely return for their famous brunch next time I'm in Paris!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank na1006

• Polish first
Leeds
“Delicious meal, great atmosphere”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband treated me to a meal here on my birthday during a recent trip to Paris, on the recomendation of friends who had been a few weeks previously. We didn't have a reservation so went along at around 7.30pm (it was a Monday night). It was fairly quiet to begin with but soon filled up - I would recomend booking, especially at the weekend.

Our meal was delicious - I had rhubarb and salmon ceviche, my husband gravadalx. Our lamb and steak maincourses were also tasty and well cooked. We also just about managed to share a cheese course (which was quite large, 1 would easily do between 4), unfortunately no room for desert.

The service was friendly and helpful - the waitress helped us choose a wine to match our meal.

The restaurant is in Monmatre but not in the main touristy area, which is nice - although I'm sure there were tourists in the restaurant (us!), it felt like it was full of Parisians. A great atmosphere!

Everything in Paris is expensive but we felt that this place was good value for money considering what you could pay elsewhere for poorer quality.

• Visited July 2013
Baar, Switzerland
“A very nice place with a spirit!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Not always easy to find a great place to eat in Paris but this one is definitively a place that I would recommend!
A very creative menu for simple meals served with style!
On the price side, you do not need to be afraid!

So have a look, a great meal and relax in this cosy place!

Visited May 2013
Suffolk
“Delicious but there is a queue at weekends!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The brunch is fantastic - you can spend ages nibbling/chatting/ reading over bread, pastries, cereals, eggs, salads etc but there is a queue at weekends so get there early!

Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

I had a lovely lunch here with my family. Most of the restaurants on the more touristic parts of Montmartre at pretty bad, but this low key place has a lovely atmosphere, good and friendly service. Very acommodating and child friendly. The food is good, basic, French grub at reasonable prices.

Visited May 2013